Chapter 11

~Y/n POV~
You and Hyunjin have been dating for a while now probably 2 months. And it was the best two months of your life. You two were hanging out almost everyday , he makes you feel special. Your mom and Hyunjin became really close and it's adorable to see they're bond.

But today you decided to hang out with your friends today since you haven't given them as much attention as they used to. So you decided to meet with them up at Bangchan's house. Yep your Aussie friends decided to move to Korea because of you.

You got ready to go to Bangchan's house. You decided to wear this since it's kinda chilly outside

 You decided to wear this since it's kinda chilly outside

I really like wearing skirts as you can see haha. And then you were on your way, you took your moms car to drive there. Hyunjin couldn't come because he was spending time with his parents.

It was about a 5 minute drive. You got to his apartment and rang the bell. When you walked in you saw Rosé, Felix, Channie, Jennie waiting. They waved at you and Rosè pulled you closer. "So Y/n tell me what happened that you didn't spend time with us the whole week?" Wiggling het eyebrows expecting a dirty answer.

"Hanging out with my boyfriend duh?" I tell her annoyed. "You sure nothing happened? Jennie asked. "Yesss now let's hang out" I tell them raising my voice slightly. "K chill haha" said channie chuckling. "ArE yOu SuRe?" Felix said trying to annoy me. "YoU SuRe yOu dIdN't dO ThE tHiNgY?" He said continuing his last sentence.

"YeS fEliX, I aM sUrE" I said answering with the same annoying voice Felix did. Then we all laughed. Then Rosè interrupted. "Okay people! She's back so let's enjoy this time before Hyunjin comes and snatches her away from us!" "Exactly" I agreed.

*TIME SKIP*
We were hanging out for the past 2 hours laughing, talking, watching Netflix and eating. "Ding" Channie's phones suddenly got a message. I looked at him then everyone looked at him. Chan looked back at them and nodded. I sat there confused. "What?" "Ehm so we haven't told you this yet" Felix said looking down at his legs. "What haven't you told me yet?" I looked at them all confused and nervous.

"So basically j-" Chan got cut of by the door opening. I went to check and my mouth dropped wide open. He came and hugged me.

*FLASHBACK 1 MONTH AGO*
So Y/n I need to tell you something." Chan said and Felix standing behind him nodding. "Yeah what is it?" "So you remember having a crush on ________ ?" "Yeah but that was a loooooong time ago." I said worried about what he's about to say. "So basically he liked you back to the whole time but he was scared.

"So I don't really care about that anymore because I'm happy with Hyunjin. And I don't want anyone to ruin it. Wait? Does he know that I'm with Hyunjin?" Chan nodded serious. "NoPe" Felix said breaking the seriousness. "Ahh really Felix?" I said bursting out in laughter.

Chan and Felix explained everything I didn't know. Rosè saw us talking so came to us curious. "So what are my Aussies talking about without me? Oh wait don't tell me your talking about the thing? Is it?" "Mhm so shhh" Felix answered Rosè.

"So does everyone know except for me and Hyunjin?" I said shocked. "Yes" Chan answered serious. "But why?" "Because you are happy with Hyunjin abs that we know that he's the one that can make our baby happy" Felix said. "Awww but yahhh how dare you call me baby! I'm just a few months younger than you Lee Felix!" I said getting mad at them for treating me like a baby.

"Yeah of course you are our baby" Rosè said and then they all made the uwu face. "Nevermind" i sigh then chuckling.

You were talking and laughing till somone creeped up you and back hugged you, head resting on the crook of your neck. Feeling the warm air on your neck giving you chills. You looked to you left where the person was resting it's head staring at you.

"Hi" he said almost whispering with a soft smile that made you heart melt. "Hi beby" you pecked his lips caressing his cheek with you right hand. "What are you guys talking about?" Asked Hyunjin curious.

"Nothing much just the usuals" Rosè said saving us. "Oh okay" he stood up but not braking the hug. "Can y'all hang out today? At my place." "Yeah of course." We all agreed. "Then see you guys at my house at 7pm" he then broke the hug and turned me around giving me a peck on the forehead.

"Bye love you!" He said running to class. "Love you more babyyy!!" "Wow she really is in love" Rosè said as she saw me smiling to myself like an idiot.

*END IF FLASHBACK *
"So you're not saying hi? Not excited to see me?" He said sulking. "No No of course I am excited to see you" i hugged him nervously. He was about to kiss my cheek as I push him away. "Why you rejecting my kisses?" "Because i cant." "Why?!" He said raising his voice. "BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I screamed.

"Hey hey no screaming!" Felix screamed from the other room. "So just because you have a boyfriend you're gonna forget about me?" "No" I answered looking down. "Then why didn't you text or call me?" He said grabbing my hands and putting it on his chest.

I managed to take my hands out of his grip. "Stop JUNGKOOK" I moved back a few steps. "I came all the way here to be treated like this by you?" He scoffed looking away annoyed.

"I only look at you as a Brother nothing else" the words that stabed his heart a millions Times. "So stop treating me like im you girlfriend, cause I'm not." I continued my sentence. I went back to the room where the others were. I went behind Chan and hugged him from behind. That's what I've always done when being nervous or scared.

"It's okay" he whisperd while patting my arms that were wrapped around his waist. "Jungkook let her be its to much for her she has a boyfriend didnt I already tell you?" Chan said trying to stop the awkward tension. "WHAT IF I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER BOYFRIEND! IF SHE DIDNT MOVE HERE SHE WOULD'VE BEEN MINE" he said shouting on the top of his lungs.

"Shouldn't you be happy for her?" Rosè said. "She's happy with him. The happiest she's ever been!" "But she was happy with me too!" Jungkook said sniffing almost crying. I was about to say something when I heard the door open.

Yeah so this is where the tea starts. You probably thought it would be happy and chill and peacefully till the end...👁👄👁 HELL NAHHH! Or else it would've been boring.💅