Cruel Journey

The way I ended Cruel Tenderness. You should have known a sequel was coming, and it's going to be a hundred times better. Join me on this Cruel Journey has we dig deeper into the lives of the main characters. So, for all you, Tasha and Lance lovers. You officially got what you wanted. I want to thank every last one of you guys who have supported my book. By spamming me with your likes and comments. Know I see the love and feel it. But, if you haven't, you might want to stop reading this and do so. I will be dropping my first chapter of Cruel Journey on September 4th. If you haven't read Cruel Tenderness, you might want to go catch up because this is going to be one hell of a journey, to those who have read. You might want to make sure you go back to be SURE YOU HAVEN'T MISSED ANYTHING because with this new book. You're going to laugh, cry, be angry, and even throw your phone/tablet/computer sometimes, but you're going to enjoy it nonetheless. Keep spamming Cruel Tenderness with likes and comments as you wait for Cruel Journey. Thanks and love you all can't wait to have yaul hooked again.

Follow me on : Instagram: AyooReneee

                               Snapchat: AyooReneee

                               Tiktok: mikelepigott

Ooooooh and I cant forget shout out to @authoralicia for the book cover. If you ever need a cover done be sure to hit her up because she will make it happen. Be sure to follow her and check out her book Gravity.