~Mono~

Seven's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock and got off of my bed. I went to go use the bathroom and wash up them put on my clothes as usual. Then grabbed my bag and went downstairs to meet my friend, Six who's waiting for me to walk to school.

I opened the door and went out. I looked up at the sky and it was just a cloudy day. Those are my favorite types of days that I like. Anyways I look in front of me and see Six smiling.

"Hey Sev, how you doing?" She asked happily.

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"Same! C'mon, we can't be late for class." She said in a boring way.

I agreed of how she said it. Me and Six don't really like school. It's just boring. We walked to school and when we arrived later on, we went inside then went straight to class. Six and I have the same ones because we're really close to each other. I sat down on my chair and read a book about adventures.

While I was reading, Six touched my shoulder and I looked up.

"Was sup?" I questioned.

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow? I need it to draw." She replied.

I nodded. I looked through my bag and gave her my pencil. I have multiples so no worries. I put my bag down and read again. This book is getting really interesting. I sound like a nerd but at least I like it. I closed it and I was going to read it later and looked at the window.

It's so gloomy, I could just fall asleep already. Then the teacher spoke,

"Okay students, I want you to meet your new classmate."

Everyone looked at the teacher but I didn't. I dazed off at the window and thought about things.

"Why won't you introduce yourself."

"Oh okay, well, hi everyone. My name is Mono and I'm glad that I get to meet you all here at this school."

"Very good. Now there is an empty seat right in front of Seven."

I looked up when she called my name. I looked at the teacher and the new kid. He walked towards me and I panicked a little.

"Hi Mono!" Six said happily.

"Hello! What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Six and this is my friend, Seven."

I looked at Mono and he looked at me. Suddenly, we had a long stare like we were looking at each other's eyes in space. I looked away and I was...blushing. What the fuck?

Mono sat down and looked at me. I froze and smiled and he smiled back. Damn he's so cute...wait, what?

"Hi, I heard that you're Seven right?" He said gently.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Heheh and you must be Mono?"

"Mhm. I'm new here, nice to meet ya." He said while holding out his hand.

I looked at it and then at him. He smiled and I smiled. I shook his hand and looked down at my desk again. I could tell that I was heating up, what's going on?

"Soo..." I said awkwardly.

"Hm?" Mono questioned.

I keep smiling whenever he talks to me. What the hell am I doing? What's going on in my body?

I shrugged and we chuckled.

"Sorry, it's just awkward." I said nervously.

"Yeah I know but at least we get to talk and I want to know about you and Six then hang out after school."

Me and Six looked at each other and smiled.

"Of course you can! Hang out with us anytime you like." Six replied.

I nodded and looked down again. I don't know why I keep blushing and smiling a lot when Mono speaks to me. I sighed quietly and looked at the window again. Is it just me or I'm having a feeling that I have feelings for Mono?

Word Count: 658