Chapter 18

Well, um, hello! 

Question is, 

If you had a superpower what would you want it to be?

I'd want the thing that Number Five can do (The Umbrella Academy-watch it!).

WARNING: This is the start of MANY jumps so SORRY! :P

-----------

3 weeks later..

(Beatrice has given up, for now :P)

Chucks POV

"I'm going to miss you!" Said my sister.

I laughed, "We kinda just met three weeks ago, for the first time."

"Well, I have a brother and he's like really rich, plus he lives in New York, my friends are going to be so jealous," She continued, "Did I tell you that I'm the queen of my school basically?"

"Yeah, and thats why we get along," Blair sighed.

I looked at her. She gave me a weird look.

"Well, have a nice trip!" I said.

"Thanks," said Elizabeth.

"Well I guess, um, you missed three weeks of school, so-"

"Oh, no I got to do school online and stuff, my teachers are cool," Brooke said.

"Oh, well if you want to come visit again in the summer..." 

I guess Blair really did like her.

"I mean, whens the baby coming?" Brooke asked.

"Oh, um, well the due date is August 30," Blair said.

"Cool, so I'll be here in the middle of August till like-"

"You are going to be at your school for your senior year, Brooke," I said.

"Fine, party pooper, I will leave a four days before school starts," she said.

"Ok."

"Bye!" Brooke and my mother gave Blair and I hugs. Then they walked away.

"Well are you going to miss them?" I asked.

"Not re- Bathroom." 

"Ok, ok, um, lets go to Waldorf Designs thats the closest," I sighed.

(a/n according to me and the calendar, its February 9, 2013 and thats a Sunday. Just a side note.)

Serenas POV

I was still feuding with my best friend, and well according to Gossip Girl she had a new BFF so she didn't need me. But that friend was Chucks 'sister.' But I did too, Vanessa. I know it wasnt a great idea. And Blair wouldn't approve. But who gave a damn on what BLAIR said.

"Hey V, you want to go get coffee?" I said into the voicemail machine.

She hadn't been answering her phone recently, but she was probably busy.

I decided to give Blair a go.

----------

New Message, Blair 👜💖

do u want to talk

this is chuck Blairs busy with stuff  ya know🤢

o is she ok

the usual stuff...

she's been a bit pale and u can see the bump if u haven't looked at GG