Chapter 26

yo. so. uh. yeah!

its the day after Thanksgiving for me lol

this has a big time jump sorry.

big belly Blair.... oOo

make sure 

almost forgot the question... 

Whens your best friends ex-lovers dogs moms uncles owners friends brothers name?

mines named "what the fuck are you doing, jangchub."

have a nice day

------------------------

Four months later.....

third persons pov cuz i like it better....

"Turn it up!" Blair said as she sat down on the couch.

"Really?" Serena asked, "It's already pretty loud."

Oh recap, right uh- let's just say there's some Serenate action.

"Just do it!" Blair said.

"I'll do it," Nate said, rolling his eyes and sitting down next to his girlfriend of sorts as of now-Serena. 

The TV reporter started talking and Blair shushed Serena and Nate who were talking about something. 

"And now we have a message from someone on the FBI team..."

"We'd like to thank to Charles Bass and his team we were able to capture the fugitive who has been kidnapping people who have done her wrong and drugging and harming them. We have been chasing her for over 2 years and we finally got her, Charles?"

Chuck took the microphone, "It was no problem, after she captured my wife, I felt the need to help get rid of her for good, I hope she stays away from us forever-"

"And where is that wife of yours now, is she ok?" The reporter interrupted.

"Unfortunately, Blair couldn't make it to this event, she is currently 25 weeks pregnant and I didn't want to injure her, she's at home right now. I love you Blair, if you're watching this."

"Aw," Serena laughed as Blair smiled.

"I love you too!" Blair yelled at the TV.

"Who?" Chuck said walking in the room, "Oh me."

Blair laughed and patted the seat next to her.

"Now that we have her in high-security jail, no-one will have to deal with her," the FBI person said.

"And now we are at the jail to see her, Jim?" 

A new reporter appeared on the screen.

"Ah, yes Kary, I am here at while Sara Flounder is being put into jail, any last words for TV, Sara?"

Blair hide behind a pillow. 

"I hate you Blair and I once I get out of here I am goi-"

"Nice words?" the reporter asked.

"Eva Coupeau is a real person, just not me. Have fun living with my fake name."

"Turn it off," Chuck said and Nate turned it off.

"Well at least she's gone," Serena sighed, "What's next?"

"Well we could always just start some trouble as we always seem to do," Nate said.

Serena rolled her eyes, "Then let's try and stay out of it."

"Well trouble follows us."

"Then let's lose it!"