Chapter 1 - When My Life becomes a Living 'HELL'

~Hwa-young P.O.V~

I hate the sun. It ruins my morning..

I roll over to check the time

hmm. Perfect! 3 in the afternoon. I had one good of a sleep.

Hey there! Let me introduce myself, I'm Kim Hwa Young meaning beauty (my a$$). I live with the worst parents that I do love. No sibling as you can see. Family poor...Yes so my parents loan money to some sharks that I'm not involved in so yeah. Well I guess that's my life.

It's a good time to eat breakfast then go back to bed again. I get out of bed heading downstairs when I feel something wrong

It suddenly quiet and feels 'Empty'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*KICKED THE DOOR*

'BAMMM"

Where the hell is my parents stuff. I walked around in my parents room to see nothing. Just 'Empty'.....Wow did they hate me that much to actually leave me.

LIFE SUCKS huh

Before i walked out of the door, I see a note

Dear Dumb Ugly Daughter,

As you can see now, we lefted you.

Why?? Well we found a better daugther and a lucky son that took us in with their large amount of money.

You know all that money you save to go to America ($3,000) that was under the floor board. Yeah we took it.

I ran back to my room, took my hammer and slam through the floor. And to only found $10 dollars. THANKS - Sarcasm

NO MONEY NO LIVING NICE!!

I went back to reading the note

We even took all the food you cooked last night and left you a bag of bread.

Now no food but full of shitty bread

So now your living in H.E.L.L. Your welcome!

Also we took all the furniture and left your mattress.

Did they just back stabbed their only daughter to live in a wonderful life?

Yes we did back stabbed you. You were a USELESS daughter that does not do nothing beside sleep, eat & go to school. And saving all that money to yourself that you should give for us was STUPID.

Now you have NOTHING!! And gonna died young.

We do love you but we HATE you too!

LIVE A WONDERFUL LIFE

- Birth Parents