19

Taehyung's p.o.v

I'm here in my bed wide awake still can't forget about Y/n as our tourist guide?

Knock knock

I open the door, it reveals jimin.

"Hey...Are you excited for today?" He asked as he smirks

"Don't give me that look jimin-sshi" I said as I lay down and stare at the ceiling, lost in my own thoughts.

He lay down beside me and looks at the ceiling as well "why?? Y/n is there, you should be happy" he said

I sigh "I know, I should be happy but it's our CRAZY STALKER who's I'm worried about." I close my eyes and y/n's face appeared I open my eyes quickly.

Wtf?

"Don't worry about that for now, atleast me happy and relax. We are here for vacation." Jimin reminded me again.

"I know know......" I said "I'm afraid she won't like me back because of my attitude" I confessed

"Then don't show it to her.." Jimin said

"I'm mature now...I can still mess around but it won't be the same as before. I'm afraid it won't work out. Plus, I kind of said something that might kinda hurt her feelings." I said. I open up to Jimin first mostly because his mind is mature and can understand very well. He is my soulmate bestfriend after all.

"Wait! Wait! Hold up.. what did you tell her that might kinda hurt her feelings??" He looks at me as he raise his eyebrow on me.

Flashback

2 days ago

"Taehyung hold up" she hold my wrist and I turn to her. "Why are you like this? I don't understand. We were fine back in Italy, now what happened to us?" She ask as I can see it in her eyes that she's really confused.

"What do you mean by us? There's no us. We are friends. Plus, Im a mature person now, I don't talk too much now unlike before, there's plenty of things happened after those months, so if you can't accept the way I am right now don't bother me" I slightly shouted at her, Bursting my frustration on her as she was just looking at me speechless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So what if you change? I don't care. You're still the taehyung that I lo-..... I mean that I know" she said as I can see she was controlling her tears. Tears are forming up in her eyes.

"I'll make things clear with us okay?! We. Are. Friends." I look at her with a serious cold face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She hums "Yes mr. Kim" She smiles but I can tell that it's fake and walks away. Jungkook suddenly pull her as he was laughing, when he face y/n he stop laughing and probably asking shits like are you okay for sure. I sigh in frustration as I ruffle my hair.

Great! I released my frustration on her. Way the go taehyung.

Why I'm frustrated? Cause of my upcoming mixtape which is not finish yet but I can't work on it cause it's supposed to be vacation week. Also about our crazy stalker. I don't want her/ him to know about y/n, she/ he might reveal a thing about us and it will disappoint army. I don't want to disappoint army. Lastly, my attitude I'm changing into a better man now, and there's times I get confused as well with my attitude.

I'm sorry y/n

End of flashback

"Yeah you messed up taehyung" Jimin said as he chuckles. He is chuckling on how an idiot I am for doing such a thing to a girl I like.