Dear Ex Best Friend {Part 2}

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩-
𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬-
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐝

________________

Dear Daniel James Seavey,
I found your letter in my locker Monday morning, it came without a warning.

It has been awhile, I miss you too.

My family would tear your letters into two. They would laugh in the face as they threw them on the fireplace.

I miss how we use to text and call daily, how you use to call me baby. I also have an ex called Haley, great now I'm sounding crazy.

No apology will ever be enough. I left you when your life was tough.

Would you send me more letters now that I have replied? Leave them in my locker after nine? Please don't decline.

Lots of love from,
                          Your ex valentine.

—————-

Anxiously walking through the neighbourhood that Daniel Seavey lived in, his letter in his tight grip.

Corbyn Besson didn't pay attention to the news papers that read 'Daniel Seavey is dead'

He continued through the town, the happy atmosphere coming down. Sadness was approaching him, coming closer within.

He was going to the boy he loves the most.

He stood at the front door with a smile, Mrs Seavey came out in a black style.

"Hello ma'am" Corbyn smiled, but all lady thought of was her child.

The boy her son loved was standing there, oblivious to the fact Daniel was no longer here.

"Is Daniel home?" He asked as she stared into the unknown.

"Oh honey.. do you not know? Daniel was found dead a few hours ago"

Silence,
More silence.
Tears,
So many tears.

The lady pulled the boy into a hug, her son was his drug.

Oh how much fun they enjoyed, but now Corbyn's hope was destroyed. He wanted to run and hide, the boy he love had died.

——————

I never rhyme so that was painful to write, but did I do it right? 😂💙

but did I do it right? 😂💙

A reminder that you can request!