Boyfriend VS Boyfriend

Part 2 to 'walking away'

𝗔𝗴𝗲𝘀:
Early Twenties

"Hello" Corbyn smiled at the camera. "I've gotten a few requests to do the 'not waking up' prank on Daniel after he did the song lyric.. thing to me. I actually thought this prank was a bit harsh at first but then I remembered Daniel scared the living shit out of me and suddenly... I don't feel too bad"

The newly dyed brunette chuckled to himself, his mood picking up gently.

"I also dyed my hair so no more matching with Dani, I think I like it but it'll take a lot of getting use too" Corbyn looked at himself in the camera lense. "It's currently half six, which is very early for Daniel. I woke up decently early to get this prank started. I have one camera on in our bedroom, one in the hall and the one i'm talking too now. I hope this prank doesn't backfire and.. yeah. I hope you enjoy this video"

____________________________

The camera angle changed and it was Corbyn creeping into bed besides his boyfriend, snuggling under the comforter as he pretended to go back to sleep, a few minutes before his boyfriends alarm was about to go off.

As it was, Daniels alarm echoed through the bedroom, causing the cranky man to stir, harshly hitting his snooze button but sitting up in bed.

Daniel rubbed his eyes, smiling to himself as he saw his 'sleeping' boyfriend next to him in bed. At first he was confused why Corbyn was still in bed asleep, but remembered that his boyfriend 'complained' about feeling ill over the past few days -which was just preparation for the prank-

"Baby?" Daniel whispered, kissing his boyfriend cheek. "Corby, bubs it's time to open your beautiful blue eyes and give me your undivided attention"

Getting no response Daniel internally started to panic, but not letting it be physically shown.

He nudged Corbyn's shoulder, the clear confusion present on his face.

Corbyn didn't stir, his eyes didn't move, his body seemingly laid limp.

"Corby?" Daniel asked, tapping his shoulder, his breathing starting to pick up. "Baby? Come on, wake up"

The blue eyed boy's panic was starting to show more now, the anxious tapping and his eyes dancing all over Corbyn's body showed he was anxious over the well-being of his love.

"Wake up Corbyn!" Daniel spoke clearly, jumping on his knees on bed besides the brunette. "This isn't funny if you're trying to prank me... Bean wake up please!"

Daniel wiped his eyes, his eyelashes wet from the tears. Grabbing his phone from the bedside table he shakily searched through his contacts.

"I'm calling Jonah.." Daniel anxiously bit at his fingernails, putting the phone on speaker. "Baby please wake up!"

After a few rings Jonah finally answered, having being woken up from what was suppose to be his lay in.

He wasn't able to say hello before Daniels panicked voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Corbyn isn't waking up!" The dyed blonde cried, getting off the bed and pacing around the room, his phone in his hand still on speaker.

"W-What do you mean not waking up?"

"I don't know what to do" Daniel's hands visibly shook with anxiety.

"Have you called 911?" The older man asked, sitting up in his double bed, his boyfriend bedsides him complaining.

Daniels lips trembled, sobs exiting his mouth.

"Not yet"

"I suggest calling 911 and listen to what they have to say" Jonah yawned. "Call me once you ha-"

"Bubs?" Corbyn awoke, a smile present on his face, Daniel hung up.

"Are you being fucking serious?" Daniel asked, picking up one of the pillows and hardly hitting his boyfriend in the face with it. "Do you understand how worried I was? I called Jonah! Don't do that to me ever again"

But of course, the blonde man was going to get his revenge.

But not soon.

_____________________