🔪 nine

in order to change jeongin, i had to befriend him, which wasn't very hard. except for the fact that he was always, and i mean always with chan. as soon as his classes finished, he was running off to him, not sparing a second.

it was quite annoying, especially when i had planned out my moves perfectly. i couldn't wait forever for him to finally notice me; i didn't have time for that. i needed to act now, and that called for drastic measures.

no, i didn't hurt him. not yet at least. just let me finish, okay?

i had made it through the whole school day, and i still hadn't even spoken to jeongin once. i had tried at lunch, but as always, he went running off to his beloved.

i had lost all hope in the plan, until something very unexpected happened. i was walking home from school, and a hand on my shoulder had stopped me. i turned around to see none other than chan there in front of me.

i kinda just stood there staring at him because i didn't know what to say. did he recognise me from the elevator? if so, then that would be quite embarrassing. anyway, he kinda like tilted his head at me with this big grin on his face.

he said, "hey elevator guy," and i almost died. he did remember, and it made me feel so happy. it was like a dream come true. at that moment, i knew in my heart that we were meant to be together.

i unintentionally fell over my words when i tried to say hi back, which made me look like a complete idiot, but he laughed, which made me feel better. he asked me if i was any good at history, which i was, so i gave him a big thumbs up!

and then he asked if i would tutor him.

at his house.

right then.

and i did not turn it down.

ahhhh sorry for the short
chapter, i'll try to make
them longer :)