The Search- Prologue

My name is Summer-Lynn Thomas, and I'm 17 years old. I'm in grade 11. I am really popular at school. I hate it. I know that everyone always thinks the popular people are bitches, and they're stuck-up, but I can prove them wrong. I hate being popular. I'm pretty sure that if I didn't look the way I did I wouldn't be so popular. I have long, naturally wavy blonde hair that ends only a few inches from my butt, blue eyes, and abs, because of the sports I do. I think that my parents contribute to my popularity as well... My mother is a famous model and my father is a big time music producer. They are rarely home, and when they are, they treat me like their friend more than their daughter. It feels like whatever I do, there's eyes on me. I can't make the tiniest mistake, or there will be rumours spread throughout the town within seconds. I guess you could say I live in a small town, but I like it that way. Everyone knows each other, which can be amazing... and absolutely horrible at the same time. In the past few years, since I've been in high school, I've sort of fallen in with the wrong crowd. The crowd who would rather smoke weed or get drunk than do anything else. Yes, that's me. When I meet people and they find out that I smoke and like being drunk, they almost always have the same response: "Wow! You seemed so innocent." Well, I'm not innocent... not in the least bit. Especially when it comes to love. I like partying, and, well, we all know what goes on at high-school parties. Drunk sex. Yep. My hook-ups rarely ever last more than a week long. I don't believe in true love. It only exists in fairy tales... At least that's what I thought before I met him.