Picture 4 story 4

Hey Trash! Remember that time I fought for you haha.

Yeah!

*flash*

Normal days are what I hate. Normal life normal friends. Normal family normal Oikawa.

What even is a "Normal Oikawa"

Well I'll tell you.

Today was a average day anyday with oikawa isn't normal but this day was average.

I woke up got dressed ate breakfast kissed my mom on the cheek and said goodbye.

I put my shoes on and got my jacket on the fall breeze wasn't to strong but it was a light jacket. That wouldn't kill me.

As I looked to my left neighbor I saw the brown hair of my best friend oikawa but insted of running out like he usually does he just stood there for a minute.

As I watched threw his window. Then he walked outside.

He looked at me with a frown a frown like no other I've never seen this kind of thing. Especially for Oikawa I mean this is Oikawa.

The happy kid. The annoying kid. The pretty kid.

What's wrong with my Oikawa.

Oikawa?

Yeah..

What's wrong?

Nothing.

Theres something wrong.

It's nothing forget it.

It's something and I know it.

I dont wanna talk about it.

Please tell me.

Iwa-chan I said no.

Oikawa.

Iwa-chan stop.

Toruu.

At that moment Oikawa stopped and looked at Iwazumi they've never called eachother by their first name ever.

What made today so special that Iwa-chan had to resort to using Oikawas given name?

Toruu. I-I need you to tell me so I can help you. I need to help you.

Iwa-chan please.

No Toruu please I hate seeing you like this your my bestfriend and I want to help you please tell me what I can do.

I just.. its.. I dont think I'm worthy of the volleyball award. I get it tomorrow but what if I'm not good enough. What if I dont live up to my name.

You have all these what is. But your getting that award cause your doing great now. You might not be great tomorrow, next week, next year, but your great now.

Thanks Iwa-chan!!

In little to no time he was smiling that was the comforting smile that I needed.

The reassurance that everything will be okay.

Picture?

Definently!

*Flash*

IWAIZUMI HAJIME AND OIKAWA TORUU YOU ARE 2 HOURS LATE FOR SCHOOL WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!!

Yep to sum it all up we were 2 hours late for school the heart felt talk made us hella late. But it was worth it.

To see Toruus smile as we walked into to the principles office to probably get detention, well that smile is the smile that keeps me going.

*Flash*