Picture 7 Story 7

The night of the "accident" was 1 of our great sleepovers.

*Flash*

Hey shittykawa are you going to change out of your school clothes?

Yeah are you?

Yes can I shower?

Sure but let me go first.

Alright.

As Crappykawa went to take a shower I started looking around. I looked at all the pictures hung up in oikawas room there wasn't a picture with out me.

There was 2 pictures that stood out. Oikawas award picture with me and me carrying oikawa on my back.

The best memories.

He shared an award that he earned with me and I carried him when he wanted me to. I still do and always will.

Even though I'm stronger then him hes more talented than me. Hes taller then me. He thinks hes superior for that but I always prove him wrong! Ha. That's my shittykawa.

Oikawa walked out with a towel. Shit.

Hey Iwa-chan you borrow my clothes after you shower!

Alright.

I walked into the bathroom trying to hide my blush and undressed.

I walked into the steaming shower as steam covered the glass door to the shower. The hot water hit my face and ran down my body touching my feet.

The room became hot with steam as I washed my self. I stood in the shower just thinking. I was really in my bestfriends house showering using his clothes and sleeping in the same bed as him. Alright.

I started singing as I usually do in the shower because oikawa said he was going to cook dinner.

I've got this shake in my legs shaking the thoughts from my head but who put these waves in the door? I crack and out I pour

I'm Mr. Loverman

And I miss my lover, man

I'm Mr. Loverman

Oh and I miss my lover man.

Little did I know Oikawa was singing with me our voices syncronizing as I continued to sing oblivious to the voice just outside of the door.

I walked out of the shower with my towel around my waist as I saw Oikawa.

What do you want Shittykawa?

Nothing. Mr.Loverman.

Y-you heard that..

Yeah!

Iwa-chan you can sing!

Yeah I guess.

One of my Iwa-chans many talents.

Yeah yeah. Now give me your clothes and get out.

Oikawa gave me his clothes and left. I closed the door and put the clothes on. They smell just like him.

They smelled good. I liked them. They were a bit oversized but that was okay.

I walked out and oikawa turned red.

What are you looking at.

Iwa-chan you look so cute!

Shut up trash.

Mean Iwa-chan.

Wanna sit on the roof?

Sure.

Let's go!!

As we got on the roof oikawa started dancing. Like ballroom dancing. It was weird.

Come dance on the roof with me!

No.

Please!!

Fine.

Oikawa got his phone and put on Ed Sheeran- Photograph

We started dancing on the roof swaying to the music of the song as the cold fall breeze hit us.

"So you can keep me. Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans."

You know Iwa-chan this is my favorite song and this is what I'm going to play at my wedding.

With who? Your girlfriend?

Meanie Iwa-chan! But no with someone I know who's the one.

So who's the ideal person for the Oikawa Toruu?

Oh well she or he has to be almost exactly like you.

Wowie why dont you just marry me then.

Iwa-chan doesn't like me like that!

Yeah yeah.

But out of everyone you can have why would you want someone like me.

Well Iwa-chan. Your not just a childhood friend your my bestfriend. Your like family.

Well that's true but really why me?

Well Iwa-chan can make me feel better no matter what's happening! Even if it kills you on the inside you find a way to help me!

Well I guess or whatever.

"We keep this love in a photograph"

Hey Iwa-chan let's take a picture.

Alright trashykawa.

*Flash*