A baby?

Instagram

Liked by robertdowneyjr, chrisevans, and 674,475 others@imsebastianstan: Ready to roll back into another week of filming

@imsebastianstan: Ready to roll back into another week of filming.

~comments~

User1: hawtttt
User2: so excited for this next movie!!
Anthonymackie: sexy seabass back for a rematch!
imsebastianstan: Mack attack still a whole snack!
Chrisevans: excited to see you on set
User3: skin 👑Clear👑 rent 💸 Paid💸 grades 🤩Good🤩 crops 💞Flourishing💞 Sebastian 🔥STAN🔥
User4: hotel ✨TRIVAGO✨

View more comments

***

Sebastian

"She has a kid, a whole ass kid and she didn't tell me, it's crazy," I said. "Well maybe there's a good reason for that," Scarlett said. "Yeah, and she told you now," Robert said. "No she didn't, I called her friend," He said. "So you over hear something on a call and instantly believe it?" Anthony asked. "Yeah," I said. They rolled their eyes. "The kid said Mommy," I said.

I couldn't believe the girl who was like a little sister to me had a kid. A whole kid without even telling me. I knew there was a reason she went off the grid, but I would've never thought she would've gotten pregnant without telling me. I thought she trusted me more than that.

"Well there has to be good reason Seb, a reason she ran away," Chris said. I nodded along to his words. But what could be so bad that she had to go into hiding just to keep it from me?! I didn't have much more time to contemplate because we were soon called to set. That didn't mean it wasn't on my mind the rest of the day.

Heidi was like a little sister to me. I met her when I was 14, she was only 6 at the time and was being fostered by my next door neighbor. It didn't work out, but I still kept in contact. Last time I saw her was at a party. She left with James Knox, my manager at the time. After that I never heard from her again.

I thought she had went missing so I called Jacob and he claimed he had no clue. That's why I switched companies, I couldn't be managed by a man I don't trust, especially if I planned to make it big. Looks like I made the right choice. That little girl, Iris Knox, that must be why Heidi left. Jacob, the old coward, didn't even have the guts to tell me.

How could Heidi not tell me?! I sighed as I thought over every possibility. In the end nothing made sense. I had to find her. Maybe if I find her I can bring her back here. Then together we can solve whatever problem was so bad that she had to go into hiding.