Sweet as candy

Charlie's POV
I sat in the candy room, it was my favourite room in the entire factory. I felt at peace in there. The lush mint green grass tickled my arms, the chocolate river danced in smooth silky ripples and the candy apples hung delicately from their trees. I always went in there to think about work but the only thing I could focus on was Mr Wonka. Everything about him was perfect. His smooth brown hair,his skin was so pale it practically shimmered in the sunlight, the way he moved around the factory, like he was floating. I realized that i loved him. I wanted to tell him that I loved him. It had been bugging me ever since my eyes locked with his. I got up and brushed down my trousers, before i could reach the door Mr Wonka walked in.
"Ah Charlie, just the young man i was looking for haha." Me Wonka spoke
I smiled I myself. I loved his cute giggle.
"I was just looking for you, I need to tell you something." I replied, no going back now
"So did I haha I just love coincidences. You tell yours first."
My heart raced, it was now or never if it went wrong I could say it was a prank
"Well mr Wonka this is something I've been debating for a while but I've realized that-that I love you."
I watched as Mr Wonka's cheeks flushed a bright strawberry red. He knelt down in front of me and i gulped
"I love you too little boy." He whispered
He got closer and closer to me until our faces were centimeters apart. Our lips brushed together, i was confused at first and so was mr Wonka but I melted into the kiss and so did he. After 30 blissful seconds he got up, his entire face a shade of wine red. I giggle slightly, so did he.
"Well I must get going Charlie see you later." He gushed, his words mixed together like wet paint but I didn't care it was so cute.
Breathless, I leaned back and replayed the special moment in my mind over and over