Chapta 7 (I'm so gangster)

Saiena's POV

I was so bored. Miyuki was out on her date, and I still had hours before I have to go to the moon dorms. I got up and decided to go out for a bit. I got my normal stuff that I get before leaving my room, and I still had the outfit that Miyuki gave me on, so I don't need to change.

I went outside and jumped up onto a tree. Without knowing, I fell asleep.

*Flashback*

There was a man and a little girl, both had their faces blurred out, but you could tell they are related because of their body shape, even though their hair colour is different. The girl has pink hair, while the older male had black hair.
"Oh here you are! I've been looking for you for an hour now!" He scolds the child.
"Sorry, father. Please don't punish me" said the young girl, that looked around 2.
"You are a disappointment to me and your mother. You should of never have been born, Saiena Ahikaha. Just a disappointment to be your father. I will kill you, one day. Don't forget that."

It looked like it was later on in the years, the girl now looked 4 ish.  There was the girl there again, as well ,but it was with a more grim atmosphere. The girl had a bloody knife in her hand, no one exept herself there. 

*Flashback over*

I woke up, in the same place. I looked at the time and relized I still could go to class, but I chose to go back to the dorm, because I reminded myself something. I walked in my dorm room, closing the door behind me. I always used to play my violin when I was bored or deppressed. I took out my shiny blueish-purpleish violin and started to play.

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to
beat

I remeber the "friends" I made in the day class...

With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay
Strolling so casually
We're different and the same, get you another name
Switch up the batteries

They are all fake...

If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shake me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be

Who would want to be friends with a freak like me...

We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace
Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete
It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity
As long as we're together, there's no place I'd rather b-

I stopped when I heard the door knob turning. When I turned to the door, I saw Zero.

"Hello, Zero" I said.

"Headmaster is calling" He said roughly.

"You're just like Miyuki"

"How?"

"You're both Tsundere"

"NO I AM NOT TSUNDERE"

"Mhmm, keep telling yourself that" I said as I waslked out, towards Headmaster's office.

When I reached the headmaster's office, I walked in just to be tackled in a hug by the headmaster.

"SAIENA, DO YOU WANT ME TO ADOPT YOU?!?!?!" He asked me.

"Yes, but can I not change my name?" I asked him

"OF COURSE!!!!" wow he's hyper today...

I look at the clock. YAY TIME TO GO!!!