YOUR NAME

POV

Lexi

"Hi there" I said.

Mark came up to me and he introduced me to his friends

"I like you to meet Chrishel" he pulls me closer to him. He must drink too much alcohol.

"It's Jan, this is Kleydon and that one is Brian" tinignan ko ang isang iyon.

Low tolerance siguro ito. What a handsome man. He is sleeping right now. Poor you di mo ako nakilala.

"Chrishel here" inalok nya kong umupo.

"So how's State?"

"Well pretty good"

"I'm really glad that you came here"

"Yeah of course but actually I came here because of liquors, not for you baby"

"Well ibahin mo ko dun Chrishel" pabulong na sabi nito at akmang hahilikan.

"Well ibahin mo din ako Mark " kaya agad itong ngumisi at umiwas.

Later on the two of them are now dancing to the dance floor with different girls. While Mark said that he was just going to the comfort room.

So yeah me and this man who is still sleeping was the only left here.

How handsome you are.

I write something on the paper and put that in his pocket. He smell so good, i really attract to him na.

"Baby sleep well, we will meet again Brian" while holding his face...

"Chrishel what are you doing? " Mark already came up. What the hell.

"Nothing i just checking him out"

"Okay then here you go" he gave me the sapphire martini.

"Okay..." not that really satisfying.

"Cheers" Mark said.

"Cheers" i said

Then later on i feel dizzy. Damn you Mark if somethings happen to me you'll die.

"Ohh baby what happen to you" pag aalala niya.

"The hell are you Mark you add something to my drink"

"Yes baby ikaw naman kasi eh pakipot ka pa" he smirked.

I can't move, the hell Mark.

Di ko alam kung asaan kami sobrang liyo na ko. When i heard someone.

"Mark where are you going?"

"Somewhere bro" He chuckled.

"The hell Mark layuan mo ko"Nanghihina ako, buong pwersa ko syang tinulak dahilan ng pag out of balance ko. I thought i will fell on the ground but that guy catch me.

"Ohh its you pala, save me..." that's the only thing i remember when i blackout.

Pag gising ko asa kotse nako malapit sa pharmacy store. I smell the scent of that guy again. I'm wearing his jacket. Then i see this man again palabas na ng store.

"Here take this" sabi nya pag pasok sa loob ng kotse. Gamot na binili nya sakin with Foods

"Ok"

"Sorry for what he did" habang nakatingin sa daan

"No it's okay" habang hawak ang sintido ko. Damn you Mark.

I notice his hand. Nag away siguro sila ni Mark.