Chapter 3

I really should stop staying up so late and then Stefan comes I am always tired I still haven't found that dildo or that pussy pal and I have searched everywhere for them and if one find one you'll find the other because Stefan put the pussy pal on the dildo I really should take a shower but I don't feel like it.    Stefan came over today and Aunna called saying that she was taking Prince and taking him to the vet and Stefan told her he care as long as she didn't get him fixed because he wanted to breed him with another tiger cat he wanted to breed him with Betty but she is fixed and sucks be him now don't it......I might go over to Charles and Courtney's tomorrow if things go right and come back around noon Wenesday before Stefan comes back over tomorrow he has a job interview in Canton and I have an appointment at four to see Rachel Creedon gee I wonder what she'll have to say about Stefan this time I am not looking forward to it at all........Stupid Bitch Don't Know When To Leave Shit Alone!

        I might have to stay with my mom and brother a little while longer because of it's going to hard trying to find a place with Stefan's record the way it is plus trying to find a place that goes by income and takes pets is another....Today asked me a question wondering if I sleep better when we have sex non-stop and I said yeah because it wares me out especally when we do it more than once now he's telling me to be prepared on wenesday when he gets here because we are going for four hours straight.   Before Aunna siad she was sick and couldn't make it Stefan wanted her to come down to the to hang which mean he also wanted to fuck her while she was down there he has a job interview in Canton today I hope he gets it because it would help me out a lot because if he is going to live with me he needs to have an income mom said.

        Well I went to see my counselor today and she thinks that Stefan has sex on his mind way too much and mom doesn't really want me moving out and she isn't going to let Stefan move in with me unless he has income to help me out but I don't know if I want Stefan moving in with me we have only been dating for five months and he wants to get married at the end of July.    Sometimes I feel like I am losing my mind because I don't  go see any of my friends no more and some of my friends think I don't care about them anymore.  Plus I think we're moving too fast we have only been dating five months and in Febraury he wants to get a place with me and in July on the 29th 2015 so I don't know if we should get married so soon but that's just me.

        Wow.....my next appointment with Rachel is on the 27th of January at four and Stefan is also supost to come on that day with what we talked about today makes me question my relationship with Stefan because of what was said in her office today like he might have antisocalable disorder I know he is malipulitive but I am starting to isolate myself from my friends and family.

        Wow.....the weather is pretty shitty outside tonight it was so bad that Stefan just stayed over at his mom's tonight that and his dad came over to spend time with the boys and I called his mom's phone to see what was going on and she told me that she told him that I would understand if he didn't show up tonight because of the weather being the way it is....So he is spending time with his brother and dad tonight and he will  be over on Tuesday.

        I have an appointment tomorrow at two o'clock and mom has to go to Canton to have the kia sorento and maybe trade it in for something better hopfully she can get a newer car tomorrow but no promises on it though Oh my God my mom put her keys under the sink and forgot where her keys were at what an idiot so we spent an hour looking for them and they were under the sink in the bathroom upstairs  What the fuck man that was the most fucked up place she could put them ha ha ha ha wow.........Aunna called me wanting me to come over and spend the night before she turns herself in for a month to the cops and she is going to miss my birthday on the 5th cause she'll be getting out on the 16th of Febraury if she's good but I doubt it but hey me myself have never been in trouble and that's the way it's going to stay but I have noticed something I have a thing for the one's that have a record and that have been in trouble for some fucked up reason and mom told me she just wants me to find someone that don't have a record and has a job and she will be happy.