Alie lectric part 4

Ari Roma:Are we there now???
Yes
Ari:REALLY?!?!?
*knocks on metal door*Is any one in there *the door opens slowly*
and we walk in no knowing what to expect *the door slammed loudly* and a man with dark black hair,a Beard and green eyes told us to line up I didn't exactly know what he ment but some very strong people pushed us into place we started to chat about there matching close and the weird stuff they do in our language the one man screamed front and center!!!!!I don't know what that means but I think he's mad at me 😟.The strong people pushed us into place again but more like they were angry and into separate rooms I was to scared to admit I was scared asked us who we where and what we where I told him that I was an alien and my name is Alie Lectric and that I was 200 trillion light years old but he just said WRONG ANSWER!!! I wanted to cry I started to blush (fyi when Alie blushes she all of her blushes and it lights up in multiple colors:P)The man started to freak out when he calmed down he said you got some fancy special effects there gurly what are you trying to pull.I said nothing ser.Then he sead i don't believe you not one word you sead your obviously around 15 or so shouldn't you be in school?I told him I don't know what a School is but he said to drop the act and he would be starting me in school next week.
(Thanks again to the amazing artist who made these if one of you are reading this you are awsome :D)