"Carry Me?"

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          It was really boring because Darryl was being "MomBoyHalo" He wouldn't let move. I knew he would eventually,but for now I was so bored. I looked at my bandaged leg. Darryl comes in with soup. "I'm injured, not sick. MomBoyHalo~" He turns red and grunts. "Fine take care of yourself." He turns around and I smirk. "Okay, well, guess I can do whatever now, so I'm gonna go on a long rock climb~" I make myself stand up loudly. Oh gosh it hurts. Before I knew it, I was dazed from pain with Darryl waving his hand in front of my eyes. I sit up a little too fast and cleared my throat. "You should be Faint-y. Get it?" He laughs so hard. Such an idiot.

           I caught myself just staring at him, just taking in his features and it was weird, like someone just gave me a straight shot of caffeine. My heart raced and I had all this energy. I hard the urge to feel all of the emotions at once like: I'm sad people un-subbed just 'cause I didn't date someone, angry for the same reason, and happy because I get to spend time with my best-friend that I Love. A few seconds went by, but I got a month worth of thoughts zipping in and out of my brain. 

          "Wait I love him?" I think, taking another look to see if that was right. I see his soft face shape, the way his skin seemed to shine, how his eyes were glossy and shiny yet portrayed every emotion with, a slight facial expression, how when he laughed he put everything or nothing into it, how he was so sweet and innocent, he thought building an entire minecraft theme park, for me, was trolling. I laugh with him pushing the thoughts away just agreeing "Faint-y good one.".

          "Shoot, I forgot about my dentist appointment." He looked at my face then my leg. "You can't walk on your leg and I can't miss this what do we do?" I rack my brain and come up with the stupidest idea ever: "Carry me?" He looked at me and just sighed before walking over. One of his arms slid under my knees, the other under my shoulder blade area. I wrap my arms around his neck, and put my head on his chest. His heart rate quickened. I look up and just say: "Is this okay for you? It was just more comfortable." He swallows and takes a deep breath. "Your fine Zak" I put my head back down and just breath in enjoying our closeness, both mentally and physically.

|AUTHOR'S NOTES|

Shorter chapters 440 words (not including P.O.V and AUTHOR'S Notes) and 467 with the notes and P.O.V, well stay safe, LOVE YA'LL <3 <3 <3!!!