► ▻ before 3AM △▲

▾ △ ▼△ ▾

"How long are you going to stay here? You need to get going, dear..." Victoria sighed and threw a small smile at the girl who sat near the window with a full cup of tea held in her cold hands. Her attention focused outside the window, where the streets were abandoned, but full of the presence of the wind.

"Seriously, Krystal..." a worried gaze fell upon the customer. "I need to close up shop. Just because you're close with me, doesn't mean the cafe can be open to accomodate your sleepless lifestyle..." Victoria sighed in exhaustion.

Krystal looked up, "But--you see, I'm not finished with my drink!" she pleaded as she pointed at her cold tea.

Victoria sighed once again and retrieved Krystal's ignored cup. "Do you want the usual order for take-out? How about a scone at least?" she asked, still serving her special customer. Krystal glanced at the clock that read ten o' clock, "Coffee is fine," 

Victoria placed a piping hot cup of coffee as she uttered her request. "Here, go on home or just go somewhere and stay out of trouble." she tiringly said, knowing her friend won't ever go to sleep.

Krystal looked at Victoria, who seemed more tired than last time. She  took the coffee and got up, "Thanks, I really appreciate it. You need to rest, so I'll help out clean up!" Krystal took a strong sip of coffee and burnt her tongue.

Victoria couldn't help but let out a laugh, "It's silly how oblivious you've become..." Krystal blew to cool her tongue and glanced around the cafe. Chairs lay upside down upon their respective tables and the few booths were wiped clean. It was only her lonesome table that showed signs of a customer's presence. 

"Alright, I guess I'll go..." Krystal sighed, not wanting to leave but has to anyway. She knows Victoria loves her more than she does, yet she doesn't want to worry her more than she has for the past few months.

Victoria smiles and kisses Krystal's cheek, "Stay safe, ok? See you tomorrow, dear,"

"Don't worry about me," Krystal quietly replied and hugged her. She makes her way outside and stands near the window, watching her friend close the cafe. After giving her a final wave, Victoria shuts the lights off and heads up to her room. Krystal remained standing in front of the cafe, not wanting to leave. I know you're still out there somewhere. Just come back..

▾▾

"Come back here, Minho!" a deep, hoarse voice demanded. With a knife in one hand and what once was a cup of coffee that was now empty in the other, Minho takes in a sharp breath and keeps his speedy pace forward.