► ▻oo3 : Unexpected.

—Krystal

I slapped Taemin and stormed off in embarrassment.

I didn't mean to, but it's just how it turned out.

I can't say that it was my first kiss though. It's pretty obvious who that would've belonged to... I guess it was just a surprising reflex that sprang out of me, causing to slap my own best friend.

Great. I hope he doesn't get mad at me.

Wait, but he should understand. He knows me better than anyone in this world. Well, not as much as him...

I find myself in an unfamiliar place that my legs had unconsciously brought me to.

Great. I'm now I'm lost. Another perfect addition to my list of problems. And that shit was long.

I hear someone furiously shouting in a far distance and my legs again start moving on their own.

Guess who's going to be late to school?

—Minho

This is just fucking perfect. Swear, this will definitely be the death of me.

I've been chased constantly by that bullshit tyrant, well to be more specific, his minions who must have like a high stamina or something because they NEVER GET TIRED. I bet they're on some drug or something that enables them to gain super-human strength. Judging from the current state I'm in, I would love some of that. No joke. I'm so fucking tired and they should be too since this dumb chase has been going on since late last night.

Well, they've found out our secret hideout. I was just picking Sulli up from her friend's house. They're loaded.

One time I asked her if she could ask them if we could stay over for a month or so since they have plenty of money, or even borrow some money from them. I know it may seem very disrespectful asking this, but you don't know how bad our situation is, do you? I shouldn't have asked her. Sulli looked bothered by that question...

Well back on topic here. So I was simply picking up my little sister to bring her to my gang's hangout. We practically live there now since that dickhead father of ours is high as the Namsan Tower--he's fucking drunk all the time too--and he practically treats us like total trash. I hate him. I hate him with a burning passion. 

Unfortunately for us, his freaking robot minions tracked our place down and burn the place into nothing. 

Yes, my father is the leader of some infamous dangerous gang in Seoul. He's got fucking robot servants, what else would you think? That's he's the head of some Mafia organization  or something? Yeah, I wish. My dad just loves to abuse his own children. Especially Sulli... Man, I do not know where to begin with the things he's done to her... It's just cruel. What kind of father does that..?

After we came to the ashes of our home and hangout, I was so mad. What am I going to tell the guys? That some other gang came and burned our secret place? I was so mad that I think I might've scared Sulli with my short temper. I felt bad for her, I mean I'm supposed to be her big brother and all I'm doing is leading us into more deeper shit.

My protective side came out and I decided to call the leader and drop Sulli off over there. I know he won't do anything to her. Besides he possessed passion for someone else, or something...chicken. Oh man...I still haven't told them what  happened to our place! They're going to bust my ass.

Oh shit man. I don't even know where we're even going to stay now...and I definitely don't want to step foot into that mother fucker's house ever again.