Two

I wake up and my hair is all over the place as usual. I slip out of bed and go straight to the bathroom to fix the disaster that had happened to my hair. I just put on a light layer of concealer to hide my dark circles under my eyes and send Mikey a cute little good morning text.

MGC

Hey! Good morning :) Meet me by the flagpole when you're up

I quickly get dressed for the day, slip on my doc's, let my hair down and walk to the flagpole and wait. My phone vibrates signaling that I got a text from Mikey. 

Hey, good morning beautiful! Almost done getting ready so I'll see you in a few :)

As promised, a couple seconds later I see the red haired boy come striding towards me with a charming smile on his face.

"Well hello there you little shit of a boy."

"wow okay." he laughs a little and my heart skips a beat.

"You know that I joke only out of love" 

"Yes, I know" he smiles and pulls me into a long hug and I get a tidal wave of butterflies in the pit of my stomach. There is so many I can make a badass butterfly army. *I hate myself*

We pull away from eachother and he grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

"Lead the way Clifford the Big Red Dog."

"I hate you." he laughs

"I love myself for that! I'm so proud of myself that I'm going to tweet it!"

'Dear lord, please don't'

"HAHA TOO LATE!!"

"NO DELETE IT!"

"NEVER!"

"EMMA ROSE FITZ FUCKING DELETE THAT TWEET!"

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD I WILL NEVER DELETE THAT TWEET!"

Before I could process what was happening, Michael snatched my phone out of my hands and tried to delete the tweet. Before he could I leap onto his back and tried to grab my phone back for what I thought was for good. But Mikey comes around the back of me and all of the sudden I'm flung over his shoulder and I'm being carried away.t

'MICHAEL FUCKING PUT ME DOWN I SWEAR TO GOD!" he laughs and re adjusts himself.

"MICHAEL I'M BEING SERIOUS"

"Ugh fine."

He gently sets me down and takes my small hand is his giant ones.

"But you seriously need to delete that tweet..I'm not kidding."

"No one even knows who that tweets about you're fine."

"Whatever. I'm hungry, lets go grab some breakfast."

"Lead the way...clifford."

He rolls his eyes while I laugh at the remark I just made, but puts out his hand for me to take and we walk to the cafeteria together. I bet we look like one of those emo couples you would find off of a dark tumblr blog with the dark background and the dark filters, and lots of weed.

I hope we do..because that would be badass. But, we're not a couple. But oh how I really want us to be one...