the adoption

Credit to original artis
Shinsou's P,O,V

Mommy and daddy say that I am going to get an brother the same age as me I was ecstatic about the news, I was with our family cat's pumpkin and marshmallow they were cuddling with me as we were all about to take an cat nap my mom called out saying "hitoshi me and dad are going out!" "Okay mom!" I yell back I hear the door click closed and lock I fall into an cat nap with marshmallow and pumpkin only last 20 minutes much needed nap.

Izu's P.O.V

I was awake crying and shaking uncontrollably in my shared room at an orphanage I kept having the same reoccurring nightmare about the day momma and dad died my father stabbing my mom in the chest she kept repeating the same words over and over to me this your fault if had gotten used to your quirk sooner none of this would have happened I kept mumbling sorry's over and over again my father said she's right you know izuku this would have never happened bang he was now on the ground dead is was mumbling sorry I'm sor- *creak* the door opened it took me out of my day nightmare, "Izuku, come with me please." An woman in her late 20's asked/demanded me to come with her I got up shaking still little sniffles here and there I followed her out down the barely lit hallway down the stairs the seem to creak every 2 steps you take I saw to people that looked to be between their twenties and thirties with purple hair and blonde hair the woman has very light blue eyes and the guy has purple eyes and hair (I am just making this up I have no idea what Shinsou's parents look like.) They saw me and immediately gushed  at me saying things like he is adorable, or he looks so precious, I was quite amused at there faces so I did my famous closed eye smile after I looked at them the man had his eyes closed while the woman looked like she just saw an unicorn happy but shocked the woman ran up to me and started squishing my cheeks like those grandma's you see with there grandkids I was shocked at what she did I only giggled whichever made her aww at me saying "This one I want this one!" I was confused so I tilted my head but she just gushed all over me I was confused, the man said, "Okay well will take that one then." The woman squealed and picked me up so suddenly the noise was loud I was having an pain attack my breathing being shallow and fast my whole body shaking uncontrollably again she put me down and said "what is wrong with him?" "I am sorry for not saying this but he has ptsd, panic attacks, and nightmare cause of something that happened a few months ago." The front desk lady says while looking at the computer then looking at them "I still want him!" The lady states firmly whilst picking me up I calmed down only with uneven breaths happening every 10 seconds and shaking calmed down I was gripping on her shirt for dear life I looked up at her and smiled weakly she cuddled me I didn't fall asleep knowing the nightmares waiting for me I was up all the time day and night drinking coffee the
People told me to call them mom and dad so I did mommy and daddy were signing paper work I was just sitting in mommy's lap watching them carefully I always do that I like to call it people watching I was taken into an car and where driving some where most likely home "okay izu, you have an brother same age as you okay." Daddy said I just nodded, "mommy?" I start "yes izu?" "Can we not celebrate my birthday next year?" I finished my sentence with an head tilt, "sure, sweetie we know why to." Mommy states sadness and worry lacing her calm soothing voice I nod.

Shinsou's P.O.V

I hear mom and dad pull into the driveway I get up and wait in the living room downstairs for them with pumpkin and marshmallow I hear them walk in with an little boy his hair looked very fluffy and it has an forest green color along with black in it to I was excited my cats, if looks could kill you the Greennet would be dead my mother said with a smile, "hitoshi this is your new brother Izuku Midoriya." "Hello." I say quietly "H-hi." Izu says whilst stuttering,"I am gonna call you izu." I happily yell, making him flinch a bit "Alrighty let's go to bed kids." My father says while walking away, "we can have Shoto come over tomorrow to hitoshi." Mother says, izu tilts his head to the side looking confused but was put down and told to follow me to his room they had us sharing a room we didn't care we sat up all night wishpering to each other's I told him about sho and what he looks like his father luckily lets us play for a few hours if he needed someone to look after him because his other siblings are with his grandparents we were up till dawn our father came into our room to see us talking on the ground it was 8:00 am he told us that sho would come over around noon we said okay in sync I was taking the cats downstairs to eat and one scratched izu's arm he looked down and shrugged he looked numb to the pain though it was like he was another sho it wasn't so pleasent to see the blood on him.

Time skip to Shoto arriving.

Sho finally came and was surprised to see izu there petting marshmallow he looked over and asked, "hey toshi who is that?" While pointing at izu "oh, that's izu." I say while we walk Into the living room "Izu." I say in an singy voice all I got in reply was an look over the shoulder and head tilt and a 'hmph' he stops petting marshmallow and she did not like that she meowed at him to pet her again so he did "Hi my name is Shoto Todoroki." Sho says, izu looks over at us and says, "oh H-hi my name is i-izuku m-midoriya." He stuttered again, "let's play in the backyard!" I yell a little to loud making izu flinch and shake violently his breathing was shallow the cat immediately tries to snap him out if the trance he was in he was muttering I am sorry momma please don't leave me I am sorry dad please don't kill momma, dad I am sorry, he even fell to the ground I run to get mom because izu was having an panic attack.

Shoto P.O.V

I came over to toshi's house and we talked he had someone else over his name was Izuku I was standing there when toshi said more like yelled something about going outside in the backyard, Izuku was shaking violently, his breathing was shallow, the cat was trying to get him out of his day dream nightmare he was muttering something incoherent to me I was shocked and dumbfounded when he fell to the ground.

Izu P.O.V

I felt my breathing become shallow my shaking uncontrollable the visions of my father killing my mother and himself was flashing through my mind I was muttering stuff I fell to the ground as my head was spinning and pounding my vision becoming blurry black dots filled my vision as well then black.

Toshi's P.O.V

I ran back with mom she picked him up and started singing a song while carrying his now unconscious body upstairs, I look at sho who looked terrified I told him he has panic attacks when he hears loud noises or yelling "alright boy's please be quiet izu is sleeping." My mom said we nodded our heads and ran outside to play.

Alright this is where this chapter ends this is my first ever very long chapter that took forever to write but that's ok cause I love writing on here it's so much fun also I love y'all who are reading this thank you that sounded way to cliche but I really do appreciate you guys I am not making this up but I am tired also I slept for the first time actually at night last night it was amazing.

1451 words