idk

Sleep was not a very good idea for the small greenete he woke up instantly frighten by the memory that seemed more of a nightmare than anything still on loop the greenetes heavy uneven breathing filled the room Izuku curled into a ball as it comfort's him his salty tears dropped from his eyes to his legs wetting his knees in the process he can hear his brother and Shoto out side having fun while he has to deal with his nightmare.

Izuku's P.O.V

I want momma and dada back I walk down stairs to see what was going on I seen my new mommy cooking what I assume to be lunch, "h-hey m-mommy can I h-help?" I ask timidly "hmm, oh sure Izu you can help." Mommy says I smile weakly and start helping by cutting the veggies and putting them in the pot of boiling water with mommy's help of course I don't really eat much as unhealthy as it is I can never have an actual portion of a meal only tiny bites except when it came to celery and peanut butter not to brag but I can eat a stick of celery with a little bit of peanut butter, after I had finished helping mommy with cooking I wash up and head outside in the backyard to see what shin was doing "h-hey." I say way to shyly "Hi Izu." Shin says calmly..

TBC...

244 words