Chapter 9 FINALLY!

After what seems eons the limo finally pulls up to building housing Jasper's penthouse. I release the breath I didn't even know I was holding. Jasper helps me out of the limo. He doesn't let go of my hand and we run to the front door. Reluctant to lose contact with me he is still holding my hand as he punches the number into the security panel. The door snaps open and he quickly pulls me through open door and disarms the alarm in rapid succession. My heels are not made for the pace that he is moving at, noticing this he sweeps me into his arms and effortlessly runs across the marble flooring to the elevator. Punching the code in for the penthouse the doors of Jasper's private elevator open at a frustratingly slow pace.

Jasper carries me through the open doors and lowers me carefully to the floor as the large doors close. I am left with no doubt that Jasper wants this as much as I do. The doors nearly closed as he pushes me up against the wall of elevator lined with plush wall paper. Kissing me with such passion it shocks me to my core. I drop my purse and kick off my shoes without breaking the kiss. Jaspers hands skim over the satin of my dress creating an unbearable friction. Flames of heat are licking all over my body. The most personal parts of me are molten. No longer able to control myself I impulsively jump into Jaspers arms trusting he won't let me fall as I wrap my legs around his waist. Instinctively he cups my buttocks gasping with surprise at the unexpected contact with naked skin.

His breath ragged.

"No panties? You are a full of surprises little one."

His hands firm but gentle at the same time pull me closer .The contact pressing my most sensitive area.

"It's a thong- I bought it just for you."

Jasper stops kissing the sensitive hollow of my throat. His eyes filled with lust and if I am not mistaken love.

His voice has grown husky with his need for me.

" mmm Thank you." His dark eyes speaking volumes about how much he appreciates my gift.

He redirects his attention to my jaw trailing kisses down to my neck. I am giddy with need and unsure of how much I can take. The heat between my legs growing in intensity. I need so much more from this man. Groaning loudly he puts his head to my breast and starts provocatively teasing the nipple until it strains against the satin of my gown. The sensation was unlike anything I had experienced before and all I knew was it was one I needed more of. Looking up at me and seeing I was aching for so much more he turned his attention to the other breast and teases it to a peak. Rubbing his thumbs over the hardened nubs I bite my lip so I don't scream out. I instinctively start softly grinding my hips against his surprisingly large manhood pulsing with his need for me.

"Baby we need to take this to the bedroom we can't do this in elevator. I want to enjoy every moment of you."

I whimper "please Jasper"

I am even begging him to take me to a place I have never been before. I hesitated for the briefest moment as I pressed against his manhood. I have never been that close to a male in my life. Sure I have read about it but I wasn't prepared for the raw heat of it all.

No stranger to my own body I had learned to give myself the release I needed. I didn't want my hormones to be the reason I made a poor decision in college and let one of the creeps claim the prize of deflowering the campus virgin. I knew my body but I have never known anything like this. The briefest of touches lights a need in me that causes me to throw all hesitation out of the window. I need this man and I need him now and I am prepared to pay whatever the cost.

He purrs

"I know baby it feels so good it hurts. I will help you. I promise .We just need to slow down a little. I want your first to be memorable not a quickie."