Chapter One

MRS.CANTOES
"You better get your butt out of this bed and get your brother and sister ready for school before I make you be the sleeping beauty"my mom shouted at me.

CATALAYAH
"O.K. O.K. I'm up,jeez.Why do you have to shout at me every morning can't you just make it yourself,there not my kids"I whispered very low but I think she heard me.

MRS.CANTOES
"What did you just say to me little girl.I am fighting to keep you alive and you disrespect me like that.Getcho butt up out this bed before I make you burned sausage!"I yelled.

CATALAYAH
I walked downstairs to make breakfast for Mike and Mikayli my bro and sis.....and my mom.I am like her slave since my dad left for deployment.She's been worried about that forever and it's only been 2 years.

CATALAYAH
I took a shower and got dressed in my Friday's outfit(www.polyvore.com/lovememoi)brushed my teeth,tame my hair,put my makeup on and headed out.

NALI
"What's up,you didn't call me last night.I have somewhere to take you to,I ain't gonna tell you."I blurted out to Caty(short for Catalayah).

"I'm sorry yo,I had to make dinner and do the laundry and clean the house and all that crap.I'm literally the maid or the housekeeper"I sighed.WORLD RECORD:16 year old maid.

Chapter Two
CATALAYAH
As I am getting my books out of my locker I turn around and......oooff."Oh my I am so sorry....I am so so sorry"I whispered not so quiet.

CHAZ
"It's O.K.Let me help you up.Im new here and I wasn't looking where I was going.I should probably be going to the administration office"(she is so pretty,and she has a fine shape).

CATALAYAH
"Wait I can show you around if you want.I don't want you bumping into anyone else*chuckles"(he is so handsome,just the right muscles,curly hair all that I need)

CHAZ
"I would like that,sorry I'm Chaz but you can call me CJ."

CATALAYAH
"I'm Catalayah but you can call me Cat or Caty or whatever you want.The office is this way."