Part 11

Arnav was pacing the corridor of the hospital. Since six hrs of surgery had been going. They were restlessly waiting for the doctor to come out from the operation room...

" Arnav, for god sake! have something. Since morning you had nothing. If you are neglecting your health like this then who will look after Pari. Please,  for Pari sake" Aman pleaded to Arnav.

Since morning Aman was trying to feed arnav something but he was adamant that he will eat after seeing his musky.

" Okay, fine " Arnav said taking deep sighed.

"As a time passing, I am feeling restless to see my musky. I know Aman is the worry for my health but nothing seems important more than my musky condition. But for my musky sake, I agreed to eat something." Thought Arnav.

Aman left arnav alone when he saw Arnav lost in his thought and went to the cafeteria to bring something to eat.

"Arnav takes this" Aman said while handing him a veg sandwich with coffee and he himself seat opposite to Arnav to had his share.

Every 1/2 hr Arnav went into the temple of the hospital and prayed for his musky which was not at all surprised for Aman.
Since the time Khushi has come, Arnav has been behaving totally opposite of his actual nature.

******************************************

Both stood up quickly and ran towards the doctor when they saw her coming from the operation room...

" Doctor, how's my musky" Asked a panicked Arnav making the doctor more nervous.

"Relax  ASR, surgery is successful" Doctor informed making them happy.

" But, there is a" Doctor stammer making Arnav angrier.

" But what doctor? Is my musky alright. Tell me to damn it" Arnav roar.
His roar made the doctor more scared.

" She slips into a coma" Doctor again informed them.

As they heard what the doctor said, both stiffed at their place. But the arnav condition was worst.

His heart started pounding at an increasingly rapid pace and he was unable to breathe. Cold Sweats formed on his overhead. suddenly everything went black in front of his eyes and fell on the floor unconscious.

Aman panicked seeing arnav condition. He quickly put his head on his lap and shouted for the doctor.

" Doctor, Please look at my friend" Aman begged while tears were flowing continuously from his eyes...

He was feeling powerless and useless at that time. One side his pari was slipped into a coma and another side his best friend misery.

" Ward boys, bring the patient in the emergency room" Doctor shouted and ran towards the emergency room along with arnav and aman.

Aman was hastily waiting outside of the emergency room of the doctor to inform him about arnav condition...

"Aman has ASR had something since morning" Doctor question first question when he appeared from the emergency room...

" No doctor. He had just a sandwich and coffee half hour ago" aman answered  ...

" What the hell? Can't you look after your friend properly? Don't you know since childhood he has poor immunity? If his body doesn't get proper nutrition and healthy food he will ill quickly" Doctor roared making aman shocked.
Whatever the doctor said, exactly the same things arnav said to him which was only known by him, arnav and arnav's family doctor.

"Doctor how do you know all these things, " A shocked aman asked making doctor shuddered at his blunder.

"Oh God! What I have done. It's not the correct time to disclose the matter. I have to conceal the matter till I get all information and also arnav's life is in my hand" thought doctor.

"Oh, once arnav told me" Doctor said.

Aman was not ready to buy his excuse but arnav condition was more important than the other things so he ignored the matter as of now and turned his focus on arnav.

I know it is a short update but don't worry I will give the next update on 10 August...

as this update is through mobile so you will probably get plenty of mistakes.. Sorry about that...

Please do votes and comments...

Stay safe