part 4 MAHA UPDATE

After finishing breakfast Arnav instructed HP to took the girl to his room where she was staying right now.....when both disappeared from his sight then Arnav turned to Aman and gestured to follow him and both reached to study room.

Before Aman could ask anything, Arnav spoke in a bossy tone.

"Aman, I need all the information about the girl you saw in downstair..every damn thing about her, even smallest to smallest thing ..not a single mistake ..keeps it secret ..it is between you and me..", ordered ASR with a blank expression on his face making Aman more confused.

" ASR, what's a girl name," asked Aman making arnav shocked as he doesn't know her name yet and the girl is not in the state to say anything.

" I don't know Aman", said arnav in a helpless tone which shocked aman.

"ASR, can I suggest a name for her as we don't know her real name as aman cant see his boss helpless .he always know arnav as a ruthless and powerful man yet he has a good heart who never let his close ones face any problem.

"Yeah, go on", said a hopeful arnav.

"Muskaan", said aman

"Thanks, aman", said arnav making aman shocked yet happy as he got to know that this unknown girl is becoming a "key to his heart" which is unknown by ASR himself but he is there to make him realize his happiness.

Aman left a thoughtful arnav behind.

Muskaan whispered arnav still standing in the room where aman left him 1 hr ago..arnav couldn't able to express his emotions while whispering the name.. he felt unknown happiness and peace into his heart .."But I am going to call her "muski", my muski", thought an excited arnav..he came out from his thought when he heard HP was saying something to him.

"what happened HP," asked arnav

"bhaiya, the girl is creating a scene in the room and she is not ready to listen to me," said a frightened HP while imagining his condition a few minutes ago.

"you go HP, I will look after her and one more thing her is muskaan so now onwards call by her name, understood," said arnav in cold voice and noded a frightened HP seeing an angry arnav in front of him...

Arnav entered into the room and shocked to see the condition of his room...the cushions are shattered on the floor, half of the blanket on the bed and half on the floor .and there muskaan dancing over the bed and led sound is on full mode and then song chikani chameli was playing on the tv screen..arnav stood there motionless seeing the scene in front of him.

He came out from his state when he felt someone shaking him .he turned his face and faced the muskaan..he feel content whenever he sees her face as someone healing his wounded heart. he came out from his thought when she shakes him once more.

"what do my muski want", asked arnav as he was asking from an adorable little kid and for arnav, her muski is little kid.

Muskaan indicated her dirty clothes.

"oh, my muski don't like to wear dirty clothes .no problem .. I am going to make you wear clean clothes," said arnav while kissing her forehead making muskaan giggles and her giggles like a music to his ears.

Arnav took her into washroom to made her ready after taking his casual t-shirt and pant.. both came out after half an hour, a stubborn muskaan followed by a helpless arnav because muskaan wore his shirt which he was going to wear but she was not ready to removed that shirt and since 15 minutes he was trying to make her wear his shirt and pant but instead of wearing them she throw them on the floor making arnav more frustrated but after seeing her pouted face his heart got melted and he made her wear his shirt but again she was not ready to wear pant below the shirt..so he left the issue but refrain her from going out of the room as he didn't want anyone could see her like this.

He immediately called aman to send few dresses for muskaan and moved towards bed to join an excited muskaan who was seeing tom and jerry cartoon ..he also sat with her to see the cartoon ." a fashion king is sitting with a childish woman and watching cartoon if anyone hear and see him like this they will surely get faint but he doesn't care because he can do anything for his musky ", thought a smirked arnav ..he came out from his thought when he found a sleepy musky snuggling to him and rubbing her cheeks over his chest and he smiled at her and hugged her more securing her in his embrace while laying on the bed along with her and kissed on her forehead.. both slept in their beautiful and small world.

Arnav woke up from his sleep as he heard someone knocking at the door..he untangled himself from musky while muskaan making an irritating sound missing his embrace, he patted her softly and kissed her forehead then left to answer the knock.

He found a frightened HP standing in front of him.

"what ", asked an irritated arnav

" bhaiya, lunch is ready and aman bhaiya send a parcel for you answered a scared HP.

" go, we are coming and bring the parcel quick," said arnav making HP nodded his head and left downstair to bring the parcel.

Meanwhile, he called aman to enquire about information regarding muskaan. After a few minutes, he cut the call and got irritated and disappointed that aman need one more day. Again HP knocked the door and gave the parcel to arnav..arnav again went to bed and leaned to muskaan to wake up his princess.when he looked at her innocent face he got lost in her beauty..he strock her face with his finger softly making muskaan smile in her sleep. Her skin is baby soft .he kissed her forehead.

" wake up sleepy head" spoke arnav while stroking her head softly but muskaan was not ready to wake up, she caught his hand placed it under her check and slept making arnav amused on her antic..after struggling of 15 minutes, finally she woke up and arnav took her into washroom as he knew it is waste of time to insist her to alone to changed the clothes because at any cost she won't go ..after 10 minutes both came out and went downstairs to have lunch...

RAIZADA MANSION

Anjali: "mom, we have to do something so that chhote once again comes in our control .. every day he is becoming more richer ..he is 100 times richer than us.if we convince him to come and stay with us then we can spend his money like water without doing anything."

Jaya: yes Anjali, you are right .its time to make chhote our puppet once again. you know my greediness is increasing day by day after seeing his richness and bank balance..at any cost I have to do something so that he comes here in raizada mansion...

Both laughed and their laugh was showing glimpse of evilness but they were unknown that arnav found his soulmate who is going to stand with him at every step of life..both are inseparable ..soon they will see their end, not from their chhote ..now they will face real ASR who is ruthless when it comes to his enemies.....

Guys sorry for the delay..here is maha update ..hope you all will enjoy ..sorry for any mistake..do votes and comments....thanks...