FML

CHAPTER 8

I hate how life hates me so much I feel like crying.

My mom was just looking at them like a creep clown. She was scaring me like no once business.

"Avianna what is wrong with you, why are you not listening. You always do this, I did not teach you this. "

I just looked at her with my mouth opened with my eyes opened like I just woke up.
Ugghhh why is my own mother sooo annoying I feel like killing myself.

Mommy help me!!!
oh wait my mom is standing right next to me. She looks like that clown it.

That's how much make up she put on her face. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Hey, how about you guys have a alone time in Avi's room. Go now before I start killing someone. I mean .....nah I meant what I said. Now go you two. "

My mom said smiling but in the inside I knew that she was going to kill me if I did anything foolish. So my mom went to the living room with his family and I just went upstairs with him. I wish I could just fall down the stairs and die

-your an idiot, you can't die when you fall down the stairs -

Oh yes you can... little children do.

-you stupid they are children that are falling from high places. Damn I feel like murdering you-

But you can't because if you do you die... it's actually like I.... die but.... you get the point.

"You seriously don't like to pay attention do? "

Out of nowhere I hear a deep smoothing voice.
"Huh!!! I'm sorry I didn't hear you. "

And you now what he did.
He just smirked again. Dang that smirk is going to be the death of me.

"Your still not listening... Anyway we have been standing in front of your door like for seven minutes and I'm getting really irritated about it. So if you don't mind, open. the. door. "

I just looked at him and just opened the door to my bedroom.

(I know beautiful right 😏)"Hmmm beautiful, just like you

"Hmmm beautiful, just like you. "
He said to me smirking.

"Okay bunbun just sit on the bed and we can talk about all this. "
Pointing at the both of us with my finger.

"Look I now my mom said we should get married, I have a problem with that and don't have a problem. You feel me. "

"What is the problem that you have with this marriage?"
He looked at me with his perfectly trimmed eye brow... I mean his.... ahhh...eye brow.

"Well first of all I have no idea who you are and I just got out of college and I'm forced into this and, hold up I'm not done yet, and you took me to your house and took my clothes you didn't even say sorry and I don't have a job and I haven't seen my dog since I came here and you are a... ahhhh... stupid facededed man. "

I just said that in one go. I'm impressed. Thanks me.

He was just looking at me like he just woke up from bed.

"Ummm.... yeah you are getting married to me weather you like it or not. "

And with that he just left my room leaving me alone in a surprised pikachu face. 

F***  my life.