MI MI MI

At this chapter I'm just going to be talking about Avianna soooo yea
ENJOY 🍀         ☀
🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀
🎁 Have a
nice weekend!

CHAPTER 11

I'm so tired, I think I started to sleep walk into the house.
I just discovered that pretty little lady was that stupid faced man's mom.

Damn now I know where he got them looks, like dang bra you all up in your grill lowering my self esteem here. Seriously it's like god took his time in making those two... wait if the both of them are THAT good looking then that means... that the other... family members are that foxy too!!!
Wow... all of them are those red beautiful huskies and there is me...... do you hear that, exactly..nothing, for crying out loud not even a cricket is making that annoying noise of its.

Any hoooo I'm inside of my new bed room now and the design of the room is just so magnificent. I felt like crying the first time I saw the room.

It was silver, with purple and white. There was a huge white couch and the curtains were purple. The walk in closets door was glass with silver rose as the design, it was beautiful. The headboard of the bed and the legs, they were silver and the pillows were a fluffy purple and the blankets were white and purple. The tiles of the design were purple roses and well the tiles were white. And then bathroom it has a big bath tub and a expensive looking shower..... ahhhh who am I kidding this whole place looks expensive.

Well then bathroom is just silver and white. What does this man do for a living, like my guy this whole bedroom is like the size of all of our bedrooms and the kitchen combined. If you are confused I'm talking about where I used to live with my family.

Speaking of family, I didn't see anybody in my family except for my mom. I didn't even see my dog Titian( titanium). I wonder if he is still alive?

I'm in the shower well you know taking a SHOWER. And singing the song of Lady Gaga 'stupid love '
Because today I feel like this day is going to be stupid and love is going to be in the air. Do you want to know why because tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
I'm not happy at all. I'm one of those people who is in the corner eating chocolate acting as if my "boyfriend " bought it for me, which is just me eating what I bought.

I am that lonely... HEY don't judge me!
I've never had a boyfriend before because every guy that came up to me I would just down hard reject him. If you people haven't noticed yet I am very anti social. I have no friends (it's been a long day, without you my friend...)

Back to me wearing my clothes, so what I wore was a pink tank top and yoga pants with my j's(Jordan)
I put my black curly hair in a high pony tail. I just looked at myself at the body mirror.

"I look gooddd."

I said to myself. I went down stairs to get some food for my talking stomach, literally my stomach started to talk with me. Do you want to know what it said to me?

Well since you are so curious (I know nothing, but meh amma say it either way) drum roll pleasssseee!!!

It said gggrrrrrrr

That was a beautiful song right!!!

$$$$$$$$

I'm sorry guys but I was so tired in writing to a point I fall asleep on the floor. 😴

But I will make it up to you my peps and write those things, for some odd reason people like..... and you know what I mean! 😑
🍑🍆💦
Well people, you stay.. I don't know you my friend can figure that out, I'm to lazy.  😛😪