"I love you.." A Tyga & Chris Brown Story..

I'm Michael, but i go by Tyga. I'm secretly dating my bestfriend. Need to know more? I'm dating Chris Brown.. My besfriend, it all started one night when we ended up waaaay to close, and BAM! feelings were caught.. i'm gay (No offence to Tyga nor Chris! its just a story.) and the judging begins now? no? ok, cool. anyways, i'm gone shut up, and let yall observe how we mange to stay a secret..

*Story*

Chris- *walks over to you* i burned my tongue! *he pouts*

Tyga- you poor thing! want me to kiss it?

He nods his head and you kiss him, he kisses you back, you suck on his tongue, and he slips his arms around your waist, and pulls you into his lap, you grab his face softly, and you both deepen the kiss.

you pull away for air, and he lays you down, he sucks on your neck and you bite your lip.

Chris- i love you.

Tyga- i love you too.

he picks you up bridal style and carries you upstairs, and sets you down. you go into the bathroom, you shower, wash your face, brush your teeth, and change into boxers, and basket ball shorts, you go in the room, and see Chris drifting off, you lay down, and he wraps his arms around you, and you lay your head on his chest, and his heart rate speeds up, and then goes back to normal. you close your eyes and he holds you closer and tighter.