Chapter 2!

the next morning, you wake up to Chris singin' in the shower, you smile, and stand up.

oh, btw, if yall ain't notice, im the female in our relationship, i mean Chris is buff, hes way more manlier than i am, i'm ok with that.

Chris comes out the shower in just a towel around his waist, and you watch a line of water run down from his neck to his waistline, you begin to daydream about him being in you, but you know you two will never go any futher than kissing, and rubbing, and jerking, you get pushed on to the bed and feel trails of kisses being left along your neck. you bite your lip.

Chris- if we could be a couple in public, please believe i would be hugging you, kissing you, holding your hand. i'd marry you. *he sucks on your neck, and down your chest, he slides your boxers off yo, and slowly begins to jerk you off*

you groan and bite your lip harder,he goes faster.

Tyga- mmm, shii!

he slides his boxers off.

Chris- heres something ive never done to you.. *he puts you on your hands and knees and slowly slides his d*ck into your a**, and starts out slow*

you let out a soft moan, and he speeds up alil*

Tyga- ahhh, mmm! *you whince in pain, but you soon feel pleasure & you moan his name*

You go at it for about 45 minutes til you get a phone call.

[convo]

Wayne- where you at? you got shit to do!

Tyga- i-i'll be there in 40 minutes.

Wayne- ite, & theres someone here to see you.

Tyga- kay, bye.

*you hang up, kiss Chris & go shower, then put on a white shirt, an LK Sweatshirt, & jeans, & the red T-rawws & a gold chain* im sexy, shit!

Chris- you is sessy!

you laugh and grab your phone, yall kiss again and you head out.

-Studio-

Tyga- the King is here! bitches bow do-

you stop mid sentence when you see her.

??- Hey, im Blac Chyna.

Tyga- im um, fuck whats my name.. Tyga! yeah thats its it.

she laughs and you observe her perfectly shaped body, and full lips, and perfect teeth.

Chyna- so, mr."King is here" Wayne made me wait down here for you, he wanted me to meet you. hes on 12.

Tyga- huh? oh ite cool lets go

*you head for the stairs*

Chyna- im not walking up 12 flights. to the elevator. *she walks to the elevator*

Tyga- i dont like 'em, but finee

yall get in and you grabs the railing.

Chyna- you scared of elevators? awww *she presses 12, you nod and she rubs your back* dont be, here focus on something in the elevator, it helps.

Tyga- *you focus on her* ite.

(thoughts- wow, this girl got me really seconding guessing if im gay! i just met her but damn, shes beautiful! no, Michael you love Chris!! but we cant make babies, ugh) the elevator stops and she walks out, and you follow behind her.

Wayne- finally you here! wait, you just came outta the elevator!? thanks Chyna.

Chyna- you're welcome. *she smiles and you lowkey melt*

Tyga- so, Wayne what shit i hadda do?

Wayne- meet Chyna, your new video girl. shes a stripper, at KOD, in Miami, when Drake was there he fell head over heels for her, we figured that your search for your Rack City Chick would be over.

Tyga- ohhh, shes perfect tho, so i guess my never ending quest, has come to an end! hello Rack City Chick.

Chyna- haha, hi. *she laughs* it was great meeting you,but i gotta get going, bye ya.

Tyga- wait, can i get your number?

Chyna- sure, *yall exchange numbers, and you text her* *she leaves*

Tyga- DAYUM! shes woah!

Wayne- right! if i wasnt engaged, bruh. but this ones yours.

Tyga- thank you! lemme get going. *you dap Wayne & you drive home, and go inside* DADDY IS HOMEEEEEEEEE!

Chris- more like mommy, cause im daddy!!

Tyga-blah, w.e, *you plop on the couch next to Chris and start texting Chyna*

Chris- who you texting?

Tyga- Blac Chyna, i met her today, shes gonna be in my Rack City Video, shes dayum.,

Chris- i thought you was straight up Gay, tf?

Tyga- she got me thinking, maybe im bi.. *you shrug*

Chris- oh. *he gets up and goes in the next room and slams the dooe, you sigh*

FEED BACK PLEASE!? :3 VOTE & READ PLEASE!!