ross:headaches

"Sweetie...wake up"I hear a voice say.

I open my eyes and look over to see my mom looking down on me with a...creepy smile.

What's her problem?

I look over to my right and see laura snuggled up to me while sleeping..oh that's why.

"Hey mom, what happened?"

She took a quick breath and glanced at the floor.

"You went to sleep?"

I looked at her with an expression of 'seriously?'.

"Oh really?"

She sighed,"it's the truth because you had a headache I remember"

"Oh yea, I guess that's why my head still hurts"I reply while rubbing the top of my head.

"You know I could get you some aspirin, right?"my mom asked me in a worriedly tone.

"Chilvary noted,mom"I gave her a weak smile,"but I'm not a baby anymore I could do things myself"

"Do you want to wake laura up by doing so?"she gave me a warning look.

I glance over to see laura peacefully sleeping on my shoulder.

"You know what...maybe you can get it"I said looking at my mom.

"I get it"she gave me a slight smirk and left the room.

I see Laura about to wake up.

Seriously.

She couldn't have woke up like three seconds ago?

"mmm hi"she said opening her eyes.

"Oh..hey did you sleep well?"

"yea, I came looking for you and then I saw you asleep and your mom said you had a headache so I wanted to make you feel better."

"Awe"I smirked at her,"wait.you wanted to make me feel better by sleeping next to me?"

She gave me slight shrug,"my presence gives an enlightening mood"

I shake my head with a chuckle.

"I am sorry you didn't have any one else to talk to"I gave her a look of sympathy.

"Ohh it's okay. As long as you stay with me I'll be a happy camper"she smirked and booped (is that a word?😂)my nose.

I took her hand and intertwined it with my own,"I'll always stay with you"I gave her a look of seriousness.

She looked at me in awe and gave me a wide grin,"see this is why you're my favorite"she giggled and kissed my cheek.

I then turn a shade of Crimson and look down.

"Did I just make ross lynch, baseball all star blush?"she gave me the widest smirk.

"Whaaat?pfftt no"I said unconvincingly.

"Oh my god I feel so accomplished"she said while playfully putting a hand over her heart.

I wish she would've kissed somewhere else...you know...little to the side...on the lips

"You know..I'm the one who should feel accomplished"I looked at her with a really creepy look.

Yes.she looked scared.

"Why?"she said in a scared tone.

"cause of this"I replied.

I then start to tickle her.

"No..hahahaha...ross ro-stop!!"

"Haha no can Laura M"

"Ehhemm"

We both look over to see my mom looking at us surprised with a smile on her face.

What's her problem?...