3

"What? Aren't we on planet Earth?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"No? This is Incore world"

"What year is it?" I asked and he sighs "Year 4028"

"Wait, what?!" I started shaking and he looked at me weirdly "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing" I said and ate the bread on my hand

We finally arrived at the house and I was greeted by two old people.

"Hi" I greeted and they greeted as well "Don't greet her, she's a stealer" The man said and I glared at him

The old man chuckled "Why did you bring her here then?"

"She's going to be our slave" the man smirks and my mouth agape opened "No, I am not!"

"Lower your voice, it's disrespectful" he says with a disgust expression on his face.

I rolled my eyes and a woman came out of the room "Jungkook!" She ran up to him and smiled sweetly at him.

I examined the woman that's hugging the man, she looks pretty and beautiful.

"What is she doing here?" She asked and pointed at me "I'm Y/n (your name) and your boyfriend dragged me all the way over here"

She looked at Jungkook to see if I was correct "She stole a bread at the market so I dragged her"

"Why not take her to the police station?" She asked him making me roll my eyes stealthily.

"She's useful for us" he said and glanced at me "I am not an object"

I was boiling in anger when he called me useful as if I'm a piece of tool.

"Oh..." was all she said and I started tapping my feet, which made everyone looked at me in shocked "What are you doing?!"

I stopped tapping and looked at everyone in confusion "What?"

"Tapping is impolite!" The old lady exclaimed and I sighed in annoyance "Seriously? It feels like I'm in a mixture of 1857 and 2021" I mumbled

"She's our slave now" I look at the man that's called Jungkook.

A smirk makes it way up to his mouth

"I'll take your sword and put it away for you" the woman next to Jungkook smiles as he hands her the sword.

I rolled my eyes at the "What a lovely scene"

"Don't make her a slave, Jungkook. I'll help her become a respectful young lady" The old lady said

A random stranger wanting to take care of me, the best feeling ever.

"But grandm-" Jungkook was interrupted "It's okay"

Jungkook looks at me and I slowly smirked at him which causes him to give me a death glare.

It was almost night time and I was looking for the bathroom but I entered a room with Jungkook and his girlfriend sitting on the bed next to each other.

"Uh... sorry" I awkwardly said and closed the door.

Somehow I just couldn't stop thinking about them two. Not that I care but whatever.

I finally found the bathroom and after getting out, Jungkook's grandma guided me to the kitchen.

"As a young lady, cooking is one of the easiest way to get a husband" She said and I made a face.

"Here, put these ingredients in here" she handed me the condiments and herbs.

I followed what she said and after we were done cooking. She asked everyone to come to the kitchen and eat.

It was pretty awkward like who wouldn't be? Eating with strangers is hecka awkward and uncomfortable.

I could barely swallow my food!

It was desert time so I went to grabbed the deserts.

"What is this?" Jungkook's grandpa asked and smiled

"Yeah what is it? Looks weird" Jungkook asked in disgust and I glared at him

"It's called a cupcake, it taste sweet and feels like you're in paradise"