6

I smirked as I see him in a state of pain, I tilt my head "Must've hurt, don't it?"

"What kind of woman does this?!" He groans and his girlfriend Lee comes out of the rooms and looked at Jungkook "What happened?!"

Jungkook bit his lips to not make any noise "N-nothing... I hit my knee"

"Come here, I'll treat your knee with some herbs I found" she said and I covered my mouth, trying not to burst into laughter.

Lee looks at me and I immediately stopped "Whats wrong?" She asked and I shrugged innocently "Nothing, I have to go to the bathroom so I'll leave"

Jungkook's POV.

She's such a absurd, she's so different from everyone. She acts like a lunatic and speaks nonsense.

It hurts so bad, I could barely walk or stand up. Lee grabbed my arm as I'm trying to support myself "I'll do it by myself, don't worry" I told her

"Well... if you need me then just call out my name" she said, smiling sweetly at me.

I got to my room and Y/n was on my mind, I was furious and was planning to get revenge.

When I first saw her, her clothing was very different, it was like she didn't belong here at all. Maybe she made those clothes but what kind of people makes those type of clothes?

She's probably delusional or a psychopath... who knows?

Your POV.

No school, more free time!

It was pretty chill in this Incore world, it's not bad actually!

I adapted to different changes that were different from earth but it wasn't bad at all.

Their inventions are pretty impressive too, they've had stuff that earth didn't have back in 1800's.

Wow, amazing how I traveled this far!

Did you actually thought I was having fun? Of course no! It was so boring, there were no electronics and it was plain boring.

Out of everything, they didn't have phones like who are you supposed to call when you're in a emergency?

I was frustrated.. what can get worse?

Jungkook's grandma asked me and Lee to fill up some water in a bucket.

Sadly, we didn't have cars unfortunately so we had to walk by our two feet to the lake.

"Ugh, is this even normal? How are you not tired yet?" I asked Lee as I'm sweating and already feeling exhausted

She chuckles "You'll get used to it, it's only been a minute and you're tired?"

I pout "Yes, of course!"

"Your parents never taught you this? These chores are normal" she said and I averted my eyes away from hers "O-of course they've taught me, it's just that I forgot"

She looked suspicious so I laughed awkwardly and told her to hurried up before the dark night consumes the sky.

"So why did you steal?" She asked as she grabbed the bucket and filled it with water.

"I was hungry and stole a bread, it wasn't my intention to steal it though" I mumbled

"Oh" It was good that she didn't ask any more questions, I heard that women aren't really educated or intelligent over here because they're focused on becoming the standard of being a real woman.

Anyhow... I looked at her featured and she was very beautiful. Jungkook is really lucky to have her, she has beautiful pale skin and black hair.

As for me, I'm short with an ugly face and a body.

Oh, what a world!

"It was really unexpected to see him bring a woman home, you know" she blurts

"Why?"

"I guess you're special to him because he could've sent you to prison but he brought you home instead"