2

The boys are playing hide and seek with Night Angel and T rex.
Rhino needs to find them  blindfolded. As the game started.

~In the living room~
Rhino: Hello?Is anyone here?Weird.... I thought I heard a laugh.*walks to a another room*.

*Banana and Frog fist bumping each other while holding on the curtains.* And yes they did climbed that window.

~In the upstairs living room~
Rhino:Where are you guys?

Astro:*closing his mouth and tried not to breath or laugh* still he is hidding between a sofa and a plant.

Rhino:*gets near to Astro's hidding spot and heard someone breathing.* Ahah! I got you now!
*Something fell down in the other room.* What could that be?*goes to the other room.*

Astro:Mission passed!
+ Respect.

~In the bedroom~
Rhino:*couldnt find anybody* If any of you is flying I swear I will murder you.*walks to a another room.*

On the wall :T rex is killing herself trying to clutch her fingers to the wall so she wont fall.
Angel flapping her wings while holding Turtle's leg (since he was about to fall) which makes him upsidedown.
Turtle was ...... Well... Lets just say he has spikes on his shell and  well you know what I mean.

*T rex, Angel and Turtle looked at each other.*

T rex:we are so dead.

Angel:I know.*letting Turtle go*

Turtle*falls on the bed.*