Part 1

[JOEY'S POV]

It was about 7 am on a Sunday.I was awoken by my little boy Wolf.I took him outside to do his business.While he did that I started making breakfast.I walked upstairs to wake up Meghan and David.David wasn't home so knocked on Meghan's door.
"Wake up,I'm making breakfast."I said

I walked back downstairs and continued on making pancakes.I let wolf back in and Meghan turned on the TV."Good Morning Lovely"I said.

She replied,"Hi Joey."and gave me a hug.She went on her phone and was looking at twitter,Facebook and Instagram.

"Joey wanna go see a movie tonight?"She said.

"Sure,what movie?"I said.
She began looking at movie show times.

"Ooooh there's a scary movie out!"She said.

"Sounds fun."I said.The pancakes where done.

[MEGHAN'S POV]

I thought to myself tonight was the night.Recently I had been crushing on Joey although I don't think he likes me I may have a chance.He's always calling me lovely and stuff like that,maybe just maybe.
He served me some pancakes,oh they were amazing.I looked at him his beautiful eyes how they glowed.He resembled Wolf in a way.
I thanked Joey and went back upstairs to take a shower.My heart was beating rapidly and my stomach was filled with butterflies.