Chapter 1 - Love at first Sight

"My dearest , cutest and most lovable young sister Karrie, you are going to do this for me okay?" 

"No way no way absolutely no freaking way!"

"Please please please...I'm begging you! I am really really busy and I can't go to that dumb party. Just for once alright?"

"If you're that busy then why didn't you refuse it? Don't come asking me to dress up like some old woman because I totally don't look like one even if I wear your clothes." 

Tessie clenched her right fist and grabbed my neck with her left arm strangling me playfully. I yelped and struggled violently and tried to break free from her but instead, a vain effort.

"Now...if you want a weeks dinner to be full of your favorite dishes , then attend the party and I'll let you go. If not I'll continue this all the way till your face becomes deathly white." 

I stopped struggling and laughed coldly in defeat. 

"This is unbelievable but fine fine fine! I accept." 

Tessie smiled brightly and walk out of the bedroom. Before closing the door behind, she turn around and smirk a little. 

"That's the way right huh my cute little sis. Have a fun time!" 

I seize a lying pillow and heave it towards the almost closed door but it dropped onto the floor instead. 

"You're the worst!" 

I shouted loudly so she could hear it. 

"Yes yes love you!"

Tessie shouted back from the dining room and snickered. I was fuming mad already. But she is my sister. I sighed and stare at the outfit laid out neatly on the bed by her. 

*Really? Is she joking? She knows I always have a hard time communicating with boys and I am extremely clumsy in anyway and I always make a fool out of myself during serious situations. Just what am I doing..*

I thought to myself while I change into them. 

"Hey! Are you done? I swear you take the longest time to get dressed! And it's only the clothes we're talking about." 

Tessie was already banging on the door impatiently. 

"Hurry! You're going to be late!"

I dashed towards the door and fling it open. Tessie stared hard at me and her eyes went from down to up and up to down again. She grinned in satisfaction and walk into the room with her hands carrying full of makeup items. 

"You look exactly how you would look when you are older. That look is killing it!"