Chapter One

Chapter One

Injoy!

Tess POV

********************************

Beep

Beep

Beep

"argh!"

I open up my eyes and see light coming through my curtains. Great, its Monday and a new year at being grade 10! Im so happy! Only 3 years left of school and im moving away! Why, you may ask? Well to get away from my family that's why!

"I can't wait!" my wolf Holly says

"Same!" I tell Holly

Well let me introduce myself, my name is Tess Woods, I am 15, turning 16 in 1 day! I have an older brother named Dean, he is 20 and has a mate named Lilly, I dont like Lilly, She's rude and has kept my brother away from me. Dean and I had a really good sibling relationship but ever since Lilly came into Deans life 4 years ago, he hasn't had a full conversation. I never see him as much as I would like to, but thats life I guess.

As for my mother, She's a get a round, she brings different men home, and does who knows what?

Anyway, I get up out of my bed and head into my own bathroom, I jump into the shower and wash my hair with my apple smelling shampoo. My favourite. I scrub my body with also apple smelling bodywash. I jump out of the shower and wrap my white fluffy towel around myself, i walk over to my mirror and look at myself. My blond hair goes down just past my chest, and is also wavey, my blue eyes looking crystal clear, my body is also curvy. Im not one of those stick fake bimbo girls, i have good skin, which is tanned.

I walk back into my room and get my clothes out. I put on black skinny jeans, a black top with a skull on it, and a white cardigan, with black vans. I then strait my hair and put a hair slide to hold my hair to the side.

I walk out into the kitchen and see the back of Lilly's head, kissing Dean. Thought they would have already went to school? Our school has a uni, if your confused.

" what you looking at Tess? " Lilly asks me.

"Something ugly" my wolf says, I chuckle

"whats so funny!" Lilly yells at me

"oh sorry, nothing" I mumble.

I walk over to the kitchen bench and grab an apple. I look over at Dean and see him looking at me.

"bye im going to school" I mumble to the love birds.

Im about to close the door when I hear Lilly mumble "see ya freak"

You see, thats why I hate Lilly, Lilly is the betas daughter, and she thinks she owns everything and everyone, including my brother and me, but I don't fall for her little tricks.

Its about a 15 minute walk to school and im already here. I walk through the gates and head to my locker. Some guys look at me up and down, and watch me walk to my locker. I get to my locker and check my classes for today.

Maths

Science

Art

Lunch

History

Free Period

Yes! I think today is goin to be a good day. Hopefully.....

******************************************************

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked it! I will Update my next chapter very soon!