Chapter Two

Chapter two

Tess POV
*****************

Walking into maths class and feeling like something good is about to happen, but what? Holly keeps jumping around in my mind, it's really good that she's happy. It's been a while.

Opening the door to Mr Greg's class and there's no one in here? Hmmm that's strange.

Walking to my desk, which is up the back in the far corner, my bestfriend Bella walks up to me and sits on the side of my desk.

" Hey Tess! " Bella yells.

"Hey Bella.." Letting my words carry.

" Well miss Tess! There is a new boy coming! " Bella pretty much squeal in my ear.

" Ouch!.. And why do I care? " I say to Bella.

I have never had an interest in boys. So yeah I'm a Virgin.. At almost 16..

" Oh come on Tess! Don't be like that! You need to start finding your mate! You deserve to be happy! Look at me and Kyle, were ament to be! " Bella half yells.

Just as she said that a blond, blue eyed and tall guy comes in, A.K.A Kyle Youth. Captain of the basketball team, lots of muscle, and the Alpha of my pack. Lilly tried to get with him but he pushed her off, and let me tell you, it was funny!! So yes Bella is future luna. But she refuses me to call her luna. Kyle has been there for me since the beginning, he's been the big brother I pretty much never had.

" Hey baby " Kyle says while walking up behind Bella and wrapping his arms around her waist while kissing her.

" Hey handsome " Bella says back,

I turn to look out the window to give them some privacy.

Just thinking about mates gives me the chills. Yeah mates are good, but I don't see why people are so wanting one.

" Hello Tess " Kyle says in a strong but kind tone.

" Good morning Alpha " I say back looking down at my desk.

" Tess, how many times to I have to tell you, call me Kyle, not alpha. Do you understand? " Kyle says in his alpha tone. But also a kind tone.

" Umm, yes alp- I mean Kyle. My apologies.." I whisper back.

I new he heard it clear because he is a werewolf.

" No need to apologise Tess. Now you two need to get to work. " Kyle says to me and Bella.

" Argh! You know I hate school, babyyy! " Bella says dragging the 'baby'

Kyle looks at her, then is about to lean in to kiss her, but he walks off laughing before their lips met.

" Good try my beautiful mate! I will see you next class gorgeous! " Kyle yells while running out of the class.

" Argh! Kyle get back here! " Bella yells while running out of the classroom.

" Alright everyone get your books out! " Mr Greg's yells.

Time for maths....

*****************************

Hey guys! Second chapter! I will do another one soon! I've been pretty busy! With my brother moving away. And me with just getting back from Brisbane!

Anyway!
Like
Comment
Vote
❤️