CHAPTER 6

Tess POV

As I run away from school I feel Holly wanting to be released.

I allow Holly to take full control.

Holly is beautiful.

Holly is a pure white wolf, slightly smaller then other wolves in my pack, her bright blue eyes make her look magical.

As we arrive to the waterfall Holly gives me back full control. Instead of changing into some clothes I jump into the lake.

As the icy water touches my skin, I let out a sigh of relief.

Ever since I was young I loved this lake, it was my go to place for when anything bad happened. It's really my second home.

I start to float on the surface of the water, enjoying the birds chirping and the sound of fish swimming underneath my body.

Just as I was about to remove myself from the water I heard footsteps, well multiple footsteps.
I quickly swam behind a rock and half shielded myself from whoever is walking towards me.

A male and a female hand in hand.

They sit down next to each other then start kissing.

Ew. Gross

As they are getting into a heated kiss, I took that opportunity to quietly remove myself from the lake and run into the woods.

But before I even made it half way to the woods the male yelled out to me.

"HEY!" He yelled.

That voice, oh that voice, it was beautiful.

I stop right in my tracks, cover myself with my hands and turn to face them.

The woman... She was the schools head cheerleader. Maggie. Pretty, but very much a get around.

The male, wow. He was gorgeous.
Dark hair, stubble and muscle. Literally a angel sent from God.

I locked eyes with him and I gasped. His beautiful brown eyes held a lot of pain and anger. But also love. Alot of it.

My heart hurt. Like really hurt.

Why?

Oh no....

I quickly transform into my wolf and run away. Back to school.

What the hell.... What happened back there.

I feel Holly trying to tell me something, so I open my mind barrier for her to speak.
I never thought I'd hear her say the 1 word I've been dreading for years.

'mate'

---------------------------------------------