2

"NERVOUS"

"NERVOUS"

"What do you mean by interest?" I asked.

"Like ways of showing you like her but not to obvious" Mentioned Marcel.

"But how? I can't flirt without being awkward and not stuttering" I laid back in the chair.

"JUSTIN! YOU CAN NOT TURN FINN INTO AN ANT!" Alex yelled

"I WILL SO I CAN STEP ON HIM AND SQUISH THE LIVING LIFE OUT OF HIM!" Justin slammed something as Finn ran up to the diner.

"Oh hey guys, if Justin asks. I wasn't here!" Finn said as he ran off.

"FINN WAIT!" Alex yelled as she ran after him.

"Anyways. Today was the last wizard class and now we're on summer break?" Marcel hinted.

"So?" I questioned. "Maybe you could chill with her this summer..." Marcel hinted once again. "We do every summer?" I questioned.

"Well isn't there something you guys do every summer?" Marcel went on.

"Well, this summer we were supposed to go to the Bahamas for a family vacation tomorrow but My mom and dad had a Wizard meeting for a week so I doubt we're going" I sighed.

"Dumb ass. Invite y/n and go to the Bahamas with her!" Shouted Marcel.

"By ourselves?! No way!" I shouted

"Well you could bring the whole class? We're all pretty close" Marcel mentioned.

"I guess but, There's no way My parents would just let me bring all my friends to the Bahamas" I said.

"Plus there's not even enough plane tickets to fly there" I added.

"Nobody said you had to ask your parents..." Marcel smirked as he brought out his notebook.

"Alex taught me the teleportation spell, with the family wand. We could go anywhere!" Marcel smirked as he pointed at a spell.

"But how are we gonna get the wand?" I asked.

"Steal it, duh. It's like stealing candy from a baby" Marcel closed his notebook.

"Why would you steal candy from a baby? That's just cruel" I spoke.

"I meant it as in a metaphor, Max" Marcel sipped his drink.