There is a boy. His name is Eijirou Kirishima. He has a best friend named Midoriya, and they'd do everything together. They'd hang out together, and they'd drink and drink and drink. Kirishima had a problem with drinking. He had depression, so whenever he drank, it always made him feel better. Midoriya would always try to stop him from drinking too much. But his best friend just wanted to be happy. But one day, he met someone that would always make him smile. Someone that would make him happy, and make his self-esteem go up. But when the person had to go, he'd feel the same way, depressed, and emotional. One day, the special person got on house arrest for fighting Midoriya. So, Kirishima decided to take the week off of school so he'd keep this special person company.

"I should dye my hair!" Kirishima said happily. "Uuhh...don't ya think that's a bad idea?" Midoriya said nervously. "Nope!" he said, giving Midoriya a thumbs up. When the special person comes he'd wanna see if he could help him dye his hair. When the sp got done with training, he went into his room and slammed the door. Kirishima came up to the door, and knocked on it and said, "Hey Bakubabe?" Bakugou's eyes widened, and he ran to the door and opened it quickly, only showing his face. "What..did you just say to me..?" Bakugou said with his eyes squinting. "Uhh... gtg!" Kirishima nervously tried to escape. "Say it again..or I'll kiss you."Trying to hide it, Kirishima covered his face. He blushed hard and Bakugou could tell. "B-Baku babe...?" Bakugou smirked and said, "You could call me that ok, weird hair..?" Kirishima nodded while nervously blushing. "Could you help me die my hair..?" Bakugou frowned. "Why? That'll damage your hair." Kirishima hesitated. "Well... don't wanna be that depressed sad boy anymore! I need to and wanna be a happy boy! So, I'm gonna dye my hair to prove it!" he said smiling brightly and giving Baku a thumbs up. He sighed. "Whatever..." Bakugou said while walking to the restroom nearby with Kirishima. Kirishima smiled. As they were dying his hair, they laughed and smiled, and had a good old' time. "So, since I'm calling you...you know what..are we..you...dating...?" Kirishima asked nervously while putting the dye in. "Guess so," Bakugou said while reaching over to get the dye. Kirishima turned around towards Bakugou. "Wtf are you doing..turn back around weird hair," Bakugou said angrily. Kirishima hesitated. He took a step closer to him and kissed him. Bakugou eventually kissed him back too. Midoriya bust in the door open. "How it going wi-" Midoriya smiled, and laughed a little. "Y'all is too cute," he said while shutting the door. They didn't mind him. They stopped. "Stupid deku...always ruining the moment," Bakugou said angrily. "Stop it...he's just checking on us," Kirishima said smiling while rubbing his neck. He turned back around and started dying his hair again. Kirishima looked in the mirror at Bakugou. He took a picture. Bakugou squeezed him tighter from behind. "I love you." Kirishima said smiling. Bakugou smiled and said the same. *when done* "What should I do with my hair," He said looking at Bakugou, "Should I keep it down?" After a bit of thinking, he looked up at Bakugou in the mirror and smiled. "I have the perfect idea!" He started spiking up his hair. "Really?" Bakugou said, looking at him angrily. *when done* "He turned around to his blond haired boyfriend. "So...what'd you think?" Bakugou blushed. He looked his cute wide eyed boyfriend in the eyes. "I hate it." He said, patting Kirishima's head. "Thanks! I love it too!" Kirishima knew that Bakugu meant to say he loved it. He only said that to sound tough but, he loved it. "Hey, what time is it?" Bakugou asked. "Uhm..it's 8:00, why?"

"I'm going to bed, it's my bedtime." Bakugou kissed Kiri on the cheek. Kirishima blushed and looked at Bakugou while walking out. "Night...." Kirishima said about putting away the supplies. Deku bust in the door. "Sooooooo how was it?" Kirishima looked down at Deku and smiled. "It went great!" He nudged Deku. "What about you and Todoroki?" He blushed and sighed. "We just watched a movie and chilled..nothing more.." Kirishima gave him a lenny face. Deku looked up at him while smiling and blushing. "Ok ok ok fine! We did kiss."