CHAPTER THREE

OH MY GODDDD.......

HI GUYS¡¡¡

oh look how cool i am using upside down exclamation marks¡¡¡

Okay not really but anywho...

FINALLY CHAPTER THREE¡¡

infinite X's and O's

Dani

---------------------------------------------------------

*flashback*

"i have nialls phone....."

*end of flashback*

Wills faced instantly paled (Haha Edward cullen) no Annabella this is no time for jokes.

"yo...yo...you.....you do?" was all she could manage to spit out. WEll not literally but you get what i mean...

"uh yeah i guess we need to find a security guard?" i asked.

"good plan"

We walked over to a security guard and seeing as everyone was leaving it made it quite easy.

"hello sir i think i have nialls phone" i told him

He turned around and my heart stopped. This wasnt any security guard or association with one direction. Nooooo this was Paul.

"hello there ma'am. Thankyou for finding that. Here as a reward  why don't you bring it to him?"

Say what? I mustntt have heard that properly. Did he just say i can meet one direction.

Somebody pinch me. No actually dont that stuff hurts.

Paul lead us down a long hallway and stopped outside a room labelled :one direction.

I am seriously fangirling on the inside. On the outside im as calm as a tomato. Are tomatos calm? I don't know?

Paul opened the door, ushering us inside. My first site was of a half naked harry styles. Goddamn.

"boys meet ...um...." he stopped seeing as we hadnt exchanged names.

"don't worry Pauline, i gots this." i said pushing him aside.

"boys im Annabella and this is Dave....kidding its Willemina" that earned a few laughs.

A chorus of 'hi's and hey's and one vas happenin' made there way around the room.

"so what are you ladies here for?" zayn asked. His voice holy mother of sex god.

"oh um niall i have your phone, by the way nice lock screen" i winked at him.

"Haha thanks" he said.

No one spoke after that.

Well this turned awkward.

"SUPERMAANNNNN!!" Louis yelled diving onto me and Will sending us both crashing to the ground.

Well Damn Louis you fatty.

"ow" i muttered.

"that's what you get when the silence is awkward" Louis smirked at me.

That Louis, i Will have you know is the smirk that tears girls clothes off.

Not that i would do that.

I wouldn't.

"get off me fatty" Will groans

He gets up and we follow him to the couch, me jumping onto him and crushing his legs. Mwahahaha.

"i now see the pain you went through" Louis weezed .