Martin & Gina ~Polo G🥀

Jordynn Amelia Taylor

I Felt Moving Under Me Causing Me To Sit Up.

"Where Youu Going ?" Kentrell Mumbled Holding Me Tighter.

"I Gotta Get In The Bathroom" I Said Trying To Move.

He Let Me Up And I Walked In The Bathroom Brushing My Teeth Then Starting The Shower.

Kentrell Walked In And Started Brushing His Teeth. I Waited Until He Was Done So I Could Undress And Shower.

After He Was Done He Walked Out. I Undressed And Got In The Shower.

While I Was Showering Kentrell Walked In Getting In The Shower Behind Me.

"What Are Youu Doing-" He Cut Me Off Smashing His Lips Into Mines.

He Broke The Kiss Going Down To My Neck Leaving Hickeys.

After He Was Satisfied With The Hickeys He Came Back Up To Me Kissing Me Again.

I Was So Distracted I Didn't Know What He Was Doing Until He Stuck The Whole 12 Inches Inside Causing Me To Gasp And Him To Stick His Tongue In My Mouth.

"Ahhh" Kentrell Moaned In My Ear.
——————————————

"Youu Know Youu Stuck With Me Now Right ?" Kentrell Said Walking Out Of The Bathroom.

"What Youu Mean ?" I Asked Putting My Baby Lotion On.

"Like If I Catch Youu With Another Nigga I'm Killing Youu Then Myself." He Said Walking Up To Me.

"Youu Fucked Me Too Good. I'm Never Leaving Youu Alone." He Continued Before Kissing Me.

"We Not In A Relationship. That Wasn't Supposed To Happen." I Said Putting My Clothes On.

"We Is In A Relationship. So Shut Yo Dumbass Up." He Said Walking To My Drawer Pulling Clothes Out Getting Dressed.

"Whatever." I Said Grabbing My Phone Off The Charger.

"We Going To The Carnival Today So Hurry Up." I Said Limping Out Going To Journi Room.

"Youu Ready ?" I Asked Walking In Seeing Her On Her Phone.

"Yea. Why Youu Limping ?" She Asked Standing Up.

Just As She Asked That Kentrell Walked Out My Room Now Fully Dressed.

"Go Change" Was The First Thing He Said.

"No Cause Ima Be With Youu All Day." I Said Going Up To Hug Him But All He Did Was Move.

"It's Like That ?" I Asked Raising An Eyebrow

"Come On NiNi We Finna Go Snatch Up Some Niggas." I Said Putting My Shades On.

"Girl He Gon Kill Youu. Look How He Staring At Youu." NiNi Said Causing Me To Look At Kentrell.

His Eyes Were Inky Black And He Had The Meanest Mug EVER.

"No Baby I Was Just Playing." I Said Grabbing His Hands.

"Go To Yo Room." He Said Taking Off His Hoodie.

I Turned Around To Journi And Pouted Before Walking Back To The Room.

"I'm Finna Take Yo Car To Ben House. That's Where Everybody At." She Yelled After Me Before Walking Out The Front Door.

I Sat On My Bed Pulling My Phone Out.

Minutes Later Kentrell Walked In With His Gun In His Hand.

"Wait What Youu About To Do ?" I Asked Getting Scared.

"Shut The Fuck Up." He Said Walking Up To Me.