Truth Be Told ~ Toosii🥀

Jordynn Amelia Taylor

"If Youu Leave Out That Door Ima Kill Myself." Kentrell Said With A Knife In His Hand.

"Kentrell, I Don't Give A Fuck About Nothing Youu Saying Cause Youu Was Just Caking It Up With That Long Chin Bitch." I Said Grabbing My Phone Off Of His Bed.

As I Gathered My Things, Kentrell Rushed To His Bedroom Door Before I Could Walk Out.

"Kentrell... Move." I Said Trying To Push Pass Him.

"Why Youu Tryna Leave Me ? Like I Won't Kill Both Of Us." Kentrell Said Squinting His Eyes.

"Go Be With That Bitch And Leave Me The Fuck Alone. I'm Tired Of Youu Treating Me Like Shit. Move." I Said Trying To Push Me Again.

"Youu Not Going No Fuckin Where So Youu Might As Well Go Lay The Fuck Down." He Said Pushing Me Towards His Bed.

Instead Of Sitting Down I Unlocked My Phone And Called Imani.

"Hello" Imani Spoke. "Come Get Me From Kentrell House Bro." I Said Staring At The Wall.

Kentrell Came And Snatched My Phone. "Don't Even Come Cause She Not Going Nowhere." He Said.

Imani Said Something But I Couldn't Hear Her. "Youu Know What Come Get Her I Got Somewhere To Be Anyway." He Said Hanging Up.

I Snatched My Phone And Walked Towards His Bedroom Door. As I Was Walking, He Grabbed My Arm.

"Don't Be Out Here Tryna Act Single Cause We Into It. I'll Shoot Youu The Fuck Up." He Said And Let My Arm Go Roughly.

"Fuck Youu." I Said Walking Out His Room And Through The Hallways.

"Fuck Youu Too Bitch !" He Yelled After Me.

I Walked Downstairs And Outside To Imani's Car And Got Inside.

"What The Fuck Happened ? Y'all Was Just Cool." Imani Asked As She Drove Off.

"This Nigga Was Texting Jazlyn Ass WHILE I Was There. Fuck Type Shit Is That ?" I Asked Looking Out The Window.

"Y'all Need Some Time Away From Each Other. All Y'all Do Is Argue." Imani Said Pulling Up To Wendy's.

Maybe We Do Need Some Space.
——————————————

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

"Y'all Niggas Stupid As Hell" I Laughed As KD And Joe Did Some Weird Ass Dance In The Middle Of The Living Room.

"Where Jordynn At ? Y'all Usually Up Under Each Other." Ben Spoke.

"Ion Even Know. We Got Into It. Her Ass Better Be Back Here By Tonight." I Said Pulling My Phone Out To Text Her.

~ Say, Where The Fuck Youu At ?
li' Slime💍 Read 2:54.
~ Why Youu Ignoring Me ?
li' Slime💍 Read 2:56.
~ Bet. Dumbass Li' Girl.
li' Slime💍 Read 2:59

"Say, We Bout To Pull Up On Jordynn Ass. She Got Me Fucked Up." I Said Before Pulling Up My Sagging Pants.

"Aw Hell, He Finna Go Choke Her Up Again" KD Said Causing The Gang To Agree.

We All Walked Outside To My Car And Car Inside Before Driving Off To Jordynn And Journi's House.

After 15 Minutes We Pulled Up And Got Out The Car.

I Walked Up The Stairway And Started Banging On The Door.

"Who Is It ?!" NiNi Yelled From The Other Side. "Kentrell.." I Spoke Back.

After A Couple Seconds Of Silence Jordynn Answered The Door Seeing Her Dressed Up Like She Was About To Go Somewhere.

"Where The Fuck Youu Going ?" I Asked Stepping In The House Seeing 2 Niggas On The Couch Along With NiNi And Imani.

"Who The Fuck Is Them ?" I Raised An Eyebrow. "Friends. Why ? I Thought Youu Had Things To Do" Jordynn Replied With Her Hand On Her Hip.

"Youu Can Shut The Fuck Up And Go Upstairs To Yo Room." I Said Pointing To The Stairs.

"Oooooo" Everybody Mumbled. "We Gotta Talk Anyway So Youu Can Shut The Fuck Up And Go Upstairs." She Said Doing What I Was Doing.

"Oop" Imani Spoke.

"Shut Up Ugly" I Said To Her Before Walking Up Stairs To Jordynn's Room.

After A Couple Minutes She Came In.

"What We Need To Talk About ?" I Asked Putting My Phone Down.

"We Need Some Space." She Said Looking Off.

"No We Don't" I Said Chuckling Standing Up. "Yes We Do.. We Too Toxic" She Said Backing Up Since I Was Inching Towards Her.

"We Don't Need Shit. Go Lay Down." I Said.

"No. I Said What I Said." She Said Walking Out The Room.

I Rushed Out The Room And Started Choking Her.

We Ended Up Fighting Like Niggas On The Street. I Was On Top Of Her While She Was Punching Me And I Was Choking Her Again.

She Flipped Us Over And She Was Now On Top Of Me.

"These Mfs Up Here Fighting." I Heard Joe Say.

"Ok Stop. Give Me A Kiss" I Said Pulling Her To My Face By Her Neck.

I Smashed My Lips Into Hers.

"Oh Hell No I Gotta Get The Fuck Up Outta Here." KD Said Pushing Pass Everybody.

I Picked Jordynn And Walked In Her Room Throwing Her On The Bed.

"Strip" I Said Taking My Shirt Off.

"Take It Off Me" She Said Making Me Smirk.
———————————————
Journi Aaliyah Taylor

"Them Mfs Is So Damn Nasty" I Said Hearing Jordynn And Kentrell's Moans.

After 30 Minutes Them Nasty Mfs Came Downstairs And Went In The Kitchen.

"I Really Hope Youu Bitches Ain't Finna Fuck In The Kitchen." I Said Looking Up From My Phone.

"Ain't Nobody Finna Fuck Shut Up." Jordynn Said Coming Out The Kitchen And Sitting In My Lap.

"Girllll Youu Is Too Damn Big To Be Sitting On Me." I Said Laughing.

Kentrell Came Out The Kitchen Smiling At His Phone.

"Who The Fuck Got Yo Ugly Ass Attention ?" Jordynn Said Snatching His Phone.

I Looked Over Her Shoulder And This Nigga Was Texting Some Bitch Named YaYa.

(A/N: I'm Not Putting The Hoes In Order. I Can't Keep Up.)

"Oh Really Kentrell ?" Jordynn Asked I Could've Sworn I Saw Her Eye Twitch.

"I'm Sorr- Get The Fuck Out." Jordynn Cut Him Off Before Standing Up And Walking To Her Room Slamming Her Door In The Process.

Kentrell Walking Out The Door Slamming The Front Door Also.

"What The Fuck...." Boomer Spoke.

😯.