trois

it had been almost a day since leafy had posted his video exposing onision's onlyfans and it had gone viral. 300 views!

300 views!

that must have been a new record. he did not doubt that onision himself would probably be viewing it soon. leafy chortled quietly as he put his phone down and sat in front of the tv to binge watch the big bang theory. now, not that he would admit this to anyone, leafy did occasionally find himself getting inspired by the pure comical genius of it. some of his jokes were even taken straight from it. don't tell, though.

leafy's phone buzzed. it was a tweet tagging both him and onision with a link to the video. a wave of both panic and excitement ran through his entire body. what would onision think when he saw it? would he think leafy was some sad loser who had not stopped thinking about him for years? he shook his head, laughing nervously.

the lack of sleep was getting to him. he had been awake since he first came across the onlyfans. what he had seen on there had slightly disturbed him - flashes of onision's pasty figure bore into his eyes. he could not shake the images, and was losing sleep over it.

if onision acknowledged the video, then maybe leafy could get some form of closure; not just for this, but for all the things he had been dealing with over the last four years. his addiction, the root of it, everything.

four episodes of the big bang theory later, the itching began. just a scratch on his leg, his wrist, to try and suppress the monster inside him. he could not make another video, not yet. that would just be pure hedonism. his therapist would greatly disapprove, too. he was already going to pay for this for the next few sessions, he knew it. god, no one knew how to wind him up like onision did. and the man had not even responded!

patience was something that leafy had never been good at. he jumped up, feeling irritable and in search of a distraction. another shower? no, he had already had his shower for the week. he could cook? make something to eat, then come back and check his phone?

the kitchen was not stocked very well. leafy sighed in exasperation, pouring flour, eggs and some coriander into a bowl haphazardly. he drizzled some slightly out of date milk into it, stirring it with concentration, before finally placing it in a microwave for two minutes.

the result was crispy and filled with lumps, but it still tasted exquisite. leafy plopped back down on the sofa, sucking on the spoon as he reached for his phone. there seemed to be lots of notifications from twitter. without thinking, he unlocked his phone to see what was going on.

upon seeing the tweet, his spoon clattered to the floor. by onision, the very man himself, read the words:

you think my cock is small? why don't you show me what a real one looks like then.