Prologue

Our beautiful Song

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"So does it mean That you are my roommate?!" said Avneet being a little puzzled as well as astonished.

"Unluckily Yes" replied Siddharth with a dull expression.

" I would rather live with a pig than I would live with you" Avneet fired.

" So do you think I'm interested in living with you!" Siddharth fired back.

" Nope. But no matter what, I won't live with you , you are so boring and such a 'gentleman'." Said Avneet with a grumpy face and emphasising the word gentleman.

"Whatever , but I'm better than you" Siddharth replied.

" I mean I don't even have words to express how boring you are. You don't talk much , you follow each and every rule , I mean who follows the rules except a stupid like you , you don't like Marvel , I mean who doesn't like Marvel , I'm too obsessed with it , but you don't even know the name of Thor, that's ridiculous! And you-". Avneet was just blabbering things when she was cut off by Siddharth.

"Shut up! Damn , how much do you speak!" Siddharth said.

" I am like that only , and don't worry you'll live with me as my roommate and I'll also live with such an interesting person like you"Avneet said sarcastically.

"I wonder how Toby with bare with you . My poor baby". Siddharth said.

"Wait , who's Toby , is he your friend , your brother ? Oh my god I'll have to bare two-two boring persons". Avneet said dramatically.

" Toby is my guitar". Siddharth replied.

"Wait , what the-" Avneet said looking a little shocked and astonished, she was again cut off by Siddharth.

"No bad words , Ms. Kaur" Siddharth said in a serious tone.

"Ok , Mr. Gentleman" Avneet said Rolling her eyes.

"God knows how I'll bear such a talker like you" Siddharth replied.

"And God knows how I'll bear such a boring person like you". Avneet said and left the room.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Hello guys!

Thanks for reading.

Vote and Comment.

Did you like it?

Do Comment and let us know.

Lots of love ❤️

From the four Kumbhkarans.😎

alasminexsidneet

sidneet_life

StubbornAkshus

tanvi_nautiyal_0510

Bubayeeeee. 🙋.

We love you 3000❤