Chapter 1: Our Unexpected Meet

Authors' POV

A boy is shown sitting in a dark room all alone. He was holding his guitar and was wondering something.

Tears started falling from his eyes. He wiped them off his eyes.

"Siddharth forget about them , they'll never support you."He mumbled to himself.

{A/N- The boy is revealed to be Siddharth.}

Sid's outfit

Sid's outfit

He decided to soothe himself with some music. He started playing his guitar and started singing.

🎶🎶Kehte Hain Khuda Ne Iss
Jahan Mein Sabhi Ke Liye
Kisi Na Kisi Ko Hai
Banaya Har Kisi Ke Liye🎶🎶

He was singing the song with all his heart. His voice seemed like magic.

🎶🎶Tera Milna Hai Uss
Rab Ka Ishaara Maanu
Mujhko Banaya Tere Jaise
Hi Kisi Ke Liye🎶🎶

As he was singing the song, he got lost in it. He did not care about the pitter-patter of rain. It seemed that no one can distract him except for a Melodious voice like his.

🎶🎶Kehte Hain Khuda Ne Iss Jahan Mein Sabhi Ke Liye
Kisi Na Kisi Ko Hai
Banaya Har Kisi Ke Liye🎶🎶

His hands on the guitar and his lips were moving in a perfect sync. It seemed as if the goddess of music herself graced his vocal cord.

🎶🎶Tera Milna Hai Uss Rab Ka Ishaara Maanu
Mujhko Banaya Tere Jaise Hi
Kisi Ke Liye🎶🎶

A girl is passing by the room but when she heard Siddharth's voice she stopped. She got lost in his voice.

🎶🎶Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta
Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta🎶🎶

The girl was still standing there listening to his song. She was completely lost in his Melodious voice.

🎶🎶Kaise Hum Jaane Hume Kya Pata
Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta🎶🎶

Siddharth was still lost in singing the song , so he didn't notice the girl standing there. The girl was not able to see his face.

"OMG! Who's this new boy? His voice is so Melodious! Should I meet him? No Avneet! He will stop singing. I don't know why but I don't want him to stop singing , I wish he could sing till eternity!"The girl mumbled to herself.